Remaining targets in FA. Who do you want?

I know we are limited with cap, but I feel we will end up with at least 2 more FA signings when the dust settles.

Good Fits that are available:

CB: Steven Nelson 

S: Tashaun Gipson

OLB: Justin Houston 

DT: Daquan Jones/Jurell Casey

33 minutes ago, bigjmw84 said:

Ingram would be nice. I wouldn't be surprised if Hooker is still available after the draft. I would be all for it as long as we draft a quality S, and he knows he has to earn a starting spot.

I know they both have injury concerns but right now beggars can't be choosers if we can somehow find a way to pay them. Would still draft a guy like Moehrig to start day 1 and Hooker can compete with Harris.

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just want to throw out a reminder that being available after the draft does not equal cheaper. 

It might this year. Half the league barely has enough cap space to sign their draft class...I mean we don't either but I'd say some vets will come a little cheaper than they would in the past. The cap space is drying up 

4 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

It might this year. Half the league barely has enough cap space to sign their draft class...I mean we don't either but I'd say some vets will come a little cheaper than they would in the past. The cap space is drying up 

I'll believe it when it happens. Until then, I expect every big name player to sign for more than dollar store bargain 

6 minutes ago, MattM12 said:

What Centers are out there. I can't be the only one worried about Henny just nailing a 17 game stretch with no issue?

The only one that really pops to mind is Ben Garland?  Perhaps the Saints have one in the wind that TF knows about?