2021 NFL Draft

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

Reason 99 to not be in Cleveland: they’re wearing coats and gloves. I’m barefoot in shorts and a tshirt.

It’s freakin May in a few hours, for cryin out loud!

I'd laugh, but we drove 45 minutes to Pigeon Forge last week for a midweek mini-vacation. I didn't check the weather first because it's late April, and I'm in Tennessee. It was 35 degrees. I only packed shorts.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I like that you linked Cisco as i would still be ok double dipping at safety for Cisco.  The guys we signed are both only on 1 year deals >.>

Cisco and Grant would probably be the best safety duo this franchise has ever fielded.

Grants ability to crash the short passing game and Cisco, with his range, patroling the deeper portions of the field. My God.

Just now, Snafu said:

Cisco and Grant would probably be the best safety duo this franchise has ever fielded.

Grants ability to crash the short passing game and Cisco, with his range, patroling the deeper portions of the field. My God.

No complaints from me at all if that happens thats for sure i love both of those guys.

How would yall feel about trading down again in 3rd? Between the the two trade downs, we could trade up int the mid to late 3rd while keeping most of our original remaining picks

1 minute ago, jidady said:

I'd laugh, but we drove 45 minutes to Pigeon Forge last week for a midweek mini-vacation. I didn't check the weather first because it's late April, and I'm in Tennessee. It was 35 degrees. I only packed shorts.

Please stop coming to PF. We're dying here. Absolutely no business is adequately staffed for millions of people every weekend because they're paid more to sit at home. People gonna learn soon that there's a price for this. Supply chains are drying up because they're understaffed too. We have tons of restaurants that are closed multiple days a week just so they can staff the rest of the week. It's just chaos right now.

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

Preach! My sister, aunt and cousins went on a trip there last week, too, and she said it was freezing.😄

That’s like a second home for my family, so I guess we are used to packing for anything weather wise. I was skiing and tubing my last trip in February. 😄