2021 NFL Draft

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Wow, just amazing that Adarius Washington and Paris Ford are both going undrafted

**** like this is why every year I say to stop saying, no way this player will still be here in this round, and similar

You never know

Its crazy the stuff the scouts look at. My best friend is good buddies with an nfl scouting personality and he gave me an example how a prospect at the college we went to was a 2nd rd talent but because of who he ran around with, he said he wouldnt have taken him before the 4th. Jacksonville took him in the 3rd lol

2 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Wow, just amazing that Adarius Washington and Paris Ford are both going undrafted

**** like this is why every year I say to stop saying, no way this player will still be here in this round, and similar

You never know

Washington I have to wonder if he has a medical issue, if he was 2 inches taller he would have easily been a 2nd round talent, I can't see why he wouldn't go in the 6th as a special teams value...

3 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Its crazy the stuff the scouts look at. My best friend is good buddies with an anf scouting personality and he gave me an example how a prospect at the college we went to was a 2nd rd talent but because of who he ran around with, he said he wouldnt have taken him before the 4th. Jacksonville took him in the 3rd lol

man I was a Cisco fan too 😆

reminds me of that Justin Blackmon story where Tampa sent a scout to his favorite campus bar for a week and he was there every day so they took him off their boards because of it.

2 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Growing up, there was a deep dish pizza pie place at the Waverly called Upper Crust. It’s was so great.

I recently found deep dish at a place off 400 up in Alpharetta/Cumming called Rosati’s that’s good. It’s no Upper Crust, but it’s pretty tasty. 

Rosatis is ok i think they had/have those in vegas.

If ur talking about atl area never been there but im not getting any food ever in an area called Cumming. We all have our boundaries man.

1 minute ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

If ur talking about atl area never been there but im not getting any food ever in an area called Cumming. We all have our boundaries man.

Yeah, Waverly is a hotel complex at the Galleria outside Atlanta. 

And the jokes about that town are endless, btw. 😄

56 minutes ago, hjerry said:

You never know

That 4.9 40 killed Ford.

1 hour ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

First person in world history who's worried about Cumming.

🤓

3 minutes ago, etherdome said:

What happened to Dylan Moses?  That guy has heart, smarts and talent.  There must be a serious medical on him.

Signed with Jags as UDFA.

Looks like he fell because of knee.

17 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Please do.  I enjoyed this thread.  We had a hoot last night!

Whew!!! I'm finally done!! Everything has been updated!! All 7 rounds of picks and all the teams individual picks posted. All 259 picks!!

I will not do this next year!! LOL!

5 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Whew!!! I'm finally done!! Everything has been updated!! All 7 rounds of picks and all the teams individual picks posted. All 259 picks!!

I will not do this next year!! LOL!

Much appreciated.  This was the most fun I've had this draft season on these boards for YEARS.