2021 NFL Draft

If we are going WR Darby isn't a bad choice at all he was rated around or a little better than Semi who i was pretty high on as well and was ok taking with our last pick.   We got good value on him in general so atleast were not reaching on guys thats supposed to be UDFA  like years past lol.

3 minutes ago, isproab said:

Wow, WR. Frank is a solid player. No reverence paid to QB or RB. Obviously it's not as big of a deal as a lot of us think. 

Or..... they have already been talking to another veteran RB. There’s no telling what conversations have been going on. 

Just now, JohnnyFranchise said:

well. today didn't go the way a lot of us saw it going, but we got some great value players, possible day 1 contributors, and our team is far better than it was 2 days ago.

udfa could be interesting to fill some holes.

i'm outta here. have a good one guys!

Had a great time hanging the last few days with you guys!

1 minute ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

well. today didn't go the way a lot of us saw it going, but we got some great value players, possible day 1 contributors, and our team is far better than it was 2 days ago.

udfa could be interesting to fill some holes.

i'm outta here. have a good one guys!

solid depth. RB is a big question mark

Just now, Romfal said:

4.61 40 though, I can't say I'm impressed with this pick...

He does play faster than that when watching his tape though.  His route running to me gets him open like a 4.4 guy at times and he isn't slow going down the sidelines by any means.  I believe he is a true 4.5 guy even with pads where some guys slow down to a 4.5 when they put pads on but are 4.3 in shorts. 

Ehhhh.

We did some good things. It honestly the draft as a whole feels kinda meh.

We ignored some major decencies.

The good thing is ....no matter how you feel on draft day....it does not matter once the work starts on the field so they all get the benefit of the doubt.