2021 NFL Draft

25 minutes ago, Romfal said:

not gonna lie, the Panthers draft looks pretty good...they might be problematic soon

To be honest, they always seem to draft well. They just don’t seem to develop them once they draft them. If a guy isn’t great out of the gate in Carolina, he probably won’t amount to much. 

11 minutes ago, Rings said:

I’m already sick of this Rodgers talk.  Remember prior to the draft how everyone used this as an example of how we could take a QB and sit and how it’s a vision of good?  This is what it looks like with the 26th overall pick, imagine how it would look like at four overall.  Thank god we got Pitts.

Just dozed off for 1/2 hour, did Rodgers retire to take he jeopardy gig?  Seriously, who gives a flying bleep what Rodgers or the Packers do in this draft?  I never was on the draft a QB to sit behind ice bus and create all that drama...And yes, Pitts

1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

Who do y'all think the best RB left is?  Also, is Dylan Moses still available? Roche?

rountree - mizzou

evans - michigan

jefferson - oregon state

hill - miss state

boyd - arkansas

felton - ucla

and yes, roche is still there

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just dozed off for 1/2 hour, did Rodgers retire to take he jeopardy gig?  Seriously, who gives a flying bleep what Rodgers or the Packers do in this draft?  I never was on the draft a QB to sit behind ice bus and create all that drama...And yes, Pitts

Nothing is official but a report came out saying he'll seriously consider retirement if GM Brian Gutekunst isn't fired. This whole situation is just so weird.

Hope we get one or two of these guys…..

Khalil Herbert 

Chris Evans 

Marvin Wilson

Jaylen Twyman

Paris Ford

Malik Herring (might get him after the draft)

There is also some OG
But I doubt we grab another ( trey Smith and deonte Brown)