2021 NFL Draft

14 minutes ago, Romfal said:

surprised slightly how many O-linemen are getting picked

33 so far, is a lot.

33 d-line though too.

Oddly enough same breakdown...22 outside, 11 inside for both.

Top 10 available for me:

1. Kylin Hill, RB

2. Elijah Mitchell, RB

3. Jamie Newman, QB

4. Dylan Moses, LB

5. Wyatt Hubert, OLB

6. Tamorrion Terry, WR

7. Simi Fehoko, WR

8. Tay Gowan, CB

9. Hamsah Nisirldeen, SS

10. Khalil Herbert, RB

would love to walk away with 3 of these guys

Just now, Rings said:

I’m already sick of this Rodgers talk.  Remember prior to the draft how everyone used this as an example of how we could take a QB and sit and how it’s a vision of good?  This is what it looks like with the 26th overall pick, imagine how it would look like at four overall.  Thank god we got Pitts.

i would have been sick if we taken qb..you dont take a project or someone thats going to sit with the 4th overall that players is coming in to help NOW..thank god TF AND AS have common sense lol 

Just now, Rings said:

I’m already sick of this Rodgers talk.  Remember prior to the draft how everyone used this as an example of how we could take a QB and sit and how it’s a vision of good?  This is what it looks like with the 26th overall pick, imagine how it would look like at four overall.  Thank god we got Pitts.

Exactly! I said it plenty. The moment we took a QB, we would have to blow it all up immediately.

You can’t draft a QB top ten and expect your current QB to be able to function. It undermines the confidence of the entire team.

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

i would have been sick if we taken qb..you dont take a project or someone thats going to sit with the 4th overall that players is coming in to help NOW..thank god TF AND AS have common sense lol 

That common sense you speak of isn't common amongst a lot of fans though.  I’m all for planning for the future, but our current situation just didn't allow us to do it at the QB position with the first round pick we had.

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

Just wait till Jamie Newman comes to town...

(kidding)

1 minute ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Just wait till Jamie Newman comes to town...

(kidding)

The funny thing is, I don’t think Love is any better than Newman at all, and most of the draft will separate where they’re selected. 

15 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Top 10 available for me:

1. Kylin Hill, RB

2. Elijah Mitchell, RB

3. Jamie Newman, QB

4. Dylan Moses, LB

5. Wyatt Hubert, OLB

6. Tamorrion Terry, WR

7. Simi Fehoko, WR

8. Tay Gowan, CB

9. Hamsah Nisirldeen, SS

10. Khalil Herbert, RB