2021 NFL Draft

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Yes, they changed rules to allow it a couple years back. Used to be a no-no though (which was a dumb rule)

That's what I thought, I remember at one point you couldn't. Thanks fellas 

Just now, Romfal said:

I'm noticing a distinct trend with all our picks, every single one of them does something great and has a work in progress other skills

leads me to believe players like trey Sermon who don't do anything great and are just ok-good at everything were not even on our board. 

Could be. 

It’s interesting we had 150 on our board in a draft that has many more picks, and many,many more available players. 

2 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I'm noticing a distinct trend with all our picks, every single one of them does something great and has a work in progress other skills

leads me to believe players like trey Sermon who don't do anything great and are just ok-good at everything were not even on our board. 

versatility. all our picks can play multiple spots. i think nfln was talking about that this morning.

4 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

Could be. 

It’s interesting we had 150 on our board in a draft that has many more picks, and many,many more available players. 

its not too surprising, I've heard before some teams having sub 100 draftable guys, this doesn't mean they expect all of them to go top 3 rounds. Its just scheme fit and other criteria.