still think this isn't a stud QB class? Shannahan just said otherwise

been hearing this QB class is overrated.   

been hearing there is Trevor Lawrence and "everybody else"  - OR - "there is Lawrence and Wilson and "everybody else"

Well the most respected QB whisperer in the league - Kyle Uckfing Shannahan just stated otherwise.  We know he loves at least 3 of them.

Kyle Shanahan - Wikipedia

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

been hearing this QB class is overrated.    been hearing there is Trevor Lawrence and "everybody else"  - OR - "there is Lawrence and Wilson and "everybody else"   Well the most respect

They say this every year. Kyle can use almost anyone and do ok anyways. The system provides that. This class is overrated. 

LOL!!! This thread is a complete joke.

Posted Images

On 3/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, g-dawg said:

been hearing this QB class is overrated.   

been hearing there is Trevor Lawrence and "everybody else"  - OR - "there is Lawrence and Wilson and "everybody else"

Well the most respected QB whisperer in the league - Kyle Uckfing Shannahan just stated otherwise.  We know he loves at least 3 of them.

Kyle Shanahan - Wikipedia

Absolutely shows the 49ers have QB's at the top of their draft board. The fact that they were looking at both #4 & #5 is super curious as to where they might see Lance. You don't jump like that unless you know one of your guys is going to be there, period.

Edited by PointSwayzee
Just now, PointSwayzee said:

Absolutely shows the 49ers have QB's at the top of there draft board. The fact that they were looking at both #4 & #5 is super curious as to where they might see Lance. You don't jump like that unless you know one of your guys is going to be there, period.

Very much so.  

I am confident the draft goes Lawrence Wilson Lance now. I hope someone comes up for Fields I want him nowhere near this team and hope that TF and AS heart  aren't so set on QB they just take Fields and pray he will understand one day to move on from his first read

Edited by FalconofShadows
7 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Absolutely shows the 49ers have QB's at the top of there draft board. The fact that they were looking at both #4 & #5 is super curious as to where they might see Lance. You don't jump like that unless you know one of your guys is going to be there, period.

If #5 was in play it almost makes you wonder if more than QB is in play.

1 minute ago, PointSwayzee said:

Why did we not move off #4? Assuming the compensation was close that Miami got, why we still at #4. Is it because of Pitts, please?

Or Niners wanted the safest option, which is to grab highest option available at #3. There is also possibility Denver and Carolina can grab #3. I don’t think Niners picking 3 has anything to do with Falcons at #4.

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

They say this every year. Kyle can use almost anyone and do ok anyways. The system provides that. This class is overrated. 

Perhaps Shannahan wants to do better than "ok".   The only reason the 49ers would pay the price they paid to move up to 3rd overall is to be able to pick one of the top four QBs not named Trevor Lawrence (who will be gone at 1).

Just now, g-dawg said:

noticed you didn't explain yourself - whenever someone starts w/ LOL - usually means they cannot - and you didn't.

There's no need for me to attempt to explain myself because you've made it known by your threads/posts on here the last 5 years that you think Kyle Shanahan is the greatest thing since sliced bread. There's no need to try to disagree with you on that because your mind is made up and no there's no reasoning with you about him. So why would I waste my time with it?

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Or Niners wanted the safest option, which is to grab highest option available at #3. There is also possibility Denver and Carolina can grab #3. I don’t think Niners picking 3 has anything to do with Falcons at #4.

Except they tried to trade with us as well, report is out there. So, yeah beyond that no relevance at all??🤦‍♂️

Edited by PointSwayzee