• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I've said all off-season. We were targeting Zack Wilson this entire time. There would be no trade down, we weren't looking to trade down and this trade basically proves it. 49ers jumped us because

Good. I didn't want a quarterback anyway

The **** y'all come up with is beyond ********. It could also mean the 49ers jumped us because they thought we would trade out of the pick for a team needing a qb. It means whatever you want it to mea

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Really I think the whole world had us taking Glenn Dorsey over Ryan.

Dunno I think the knock on TD was he couldn’t hold his water and let the draft come to him.Some of these little trade ups over the years for Trufant and Takk were head scratchers.

TF for me talks BPA on the board can someone please enlighten me what that loooks like then maybe then we’ll get a better outlook on who he’ll pick.

My guess, BPA is based on our board, however we rate it.  What is weird is that when you look at the NFL ratings of players, fields is like 10.  So every team wildly differs on BPA.  

That's how I understand it.  🤷😆

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Really I think the whole world had us taking Glenn Dorsey over Ryan.

Dunno I think the knock on TD was he couldn’t hold his water and let the draft come to him.Some of these little trade ups over the years for Trufant and Takk were head scratchers.

TF for me talks BPA on the board can someone please enlighten me what that loooks like then maybe then we’ll get a better outlook on who he’ll pick.

I can’t tell you what he will pick but for me actions point to a different direction. Looks to me the plan was be ready for #4 unless crazy trade offer comes knocking. Miami was probably the team which could have taken non QB pick ahead of falcons. With Niners jumping, Jets likely to grab Wilson. Falcons get to pick first non QB. 
 If TF wanted to pick a QB, he did a terrible job by overselling it. Falcons will likely be picking 4th best QB in the draft. 

18 minutes ago, jetpac said:

As I've said all off-season. We were targeting Zack Wilson this entire time. There would be no trade down, we weren't looking to trade down and this trade basically proves it. 49ers jumped us because they want a shot at Wilson/Lance. Period. Go ahead and shower me with downvotes. But you trade back guys are looking real sad right now. 

(Insert Morpheus picture here) What if I told you the "trade back guys" and the "I want a new QB" guys are fans of the same team?

19 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Wilson will likely go to Jets. The GM, HC and OC are apparently high on Wilson.  Draft is looking like Lawrence, Wilson and Fields/ Lance at 3. I can see Shanny taking Lance. 

Yup just to **** on the Falcons which is fine wit me if we go fields …what if the niners pick Pitts tho they did say they keeping jimmy G but that’s a lie  😂

3 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Yup just to **** on the Falcons which is fine wit me if we go fields …what if the niners pick Pitts tho they did say they keeping jimmy G but that’s a lie  😂

Yeah, Jimmy G ends up in NE for a bag of Twizzlers.

Who knows what will be revealed in the future, but right now, none of this is "evident" and certainly not proven.

For now, this is only your (incredibly biased) opinion, and if you really think otherwise (and aren't just trolling) then you're seriously arrogant and stick up as a person and a poster

The only think this proves is there are 3 players in this draft who they think is worth making this move for!!! They have zero control of who goes 1st and 2nd. They have zero control of any team 4 to 32 trading up into the top 2. You might have one guy in mind but you have to have 3 that you would be delighted to take. This move has nothing to do with us.

47 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Wilson will likely go to Jets. The GM, HC and OC are apparently high on Wilson.  Draft is looking like Lawrence, Wilson and Fields/ Lance at 3. I can see Shanny taking Lance. 

Especially since he's probably not a first year starter and I read that Jimmy G. was still the QB for this coming season. 

1 minute ago, texasfalconfan said:

I just hope we don’t take lance, he’s a project and at 4 he is 10 spots too early, maybe Denver will come up for him, or take pitts

The current report/speculation, is that Lawrence goes 1, Wilson goes 2, and Lance goes 3

The report right now is that the 49ers target is Lance at 3, with Garappolo staying for a season to give Lance time to learn the system

2 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Who knows what will be revealed in the future, but right now, none of this is "evident" and certainly not proven.

For now, this is only your (incredibly biased) opinion, and if you really think otherwise (and aren't just trolling) then you're seriously arrogant and stick up as a person and a poster

He knows people and stuff man....didn't you know that?

3 minutes ago, texasfalconfan said:

I just hope we don’t take lance, he’s a project and at 4 he is 10 spots too early, maybe Denver will come up for him, or take pitts

I don't know man.  Lance is the perfect guy to sit for a number of years if need be.  Of the top 5, he and Jones are the ones you'd sit.  I'd rather a stallion DE in this draft, and there isn't one, so really, Pitts may be the BPA.  

Wrong. The jets obviously turned down same offer and only reason to turn that down is to take the same qb they wanted. I’m certain the 49ers wanted to be able to decide on the guy after Lawrence and when they couldn’t do the deal with the jets they decided to go next best.

55 minutes ago, jetpac said:

As I've said all off-season. We were targeting Zack Wilson this entire time. There would be no trade down, we weren't looking to trade down and this trade basically proves it. 49ers jumped us because they want a shot at Wilson/Lance. Period. Go ahead and shower me with downvotes. But you trade back guys are looking real sad right now. 

Lmao you don't have a single clue who we were targeting and you don't know who other teams were targeting. You deserve every downvote you get for thinking you know everything. It costs nothing to add "in my opinion" to your thoughts. 

35 minutes ago, Macknsweetjones said:

Yep no way Pitt goes three. The 9ers will keep JG until they secure their pick or maybe keep him one year to groom the rookie QB