Wow. Dolphins just traded 3rd overall pick to the Niners.

5 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

shanny is getting his QB.. which means we were DEFINITELY gonna grab a QB.

Uh, nah? 

If anything maybe 49ers heard about our Wilson visit and jumped ahead of us. That could cause a rush on QBs and get someone to throw us picks for the 4th pick. 

3 minutes ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

There goes probably our best option for trading down.  That is a heck of a haul for the Dolphins!  3 first rounders and a 3rd for the 3rd overall pick.  Shanny is definitely getting his QB now.  Wonder which one he is targeting?

Wasn't 49ers QB coach at Lance's pro day?

Somebody had a QB coach or OC at Lance's pro day I'm almost certain of it. If it was the 49ers, I wouldn't doubt he's their guy.

7 hours ago, Mescalito said:

I hope for their sake they like Fields or Lance just as much because the Jets very well might take Wilson with the 2nd pick.

I mentioned that to them as well. In the end, I think they just want a QB not named Lawrence since he's obviously going #1. I guess Wilson is #1 in their eyes, and they will take either Fields or Lance if Wilson is gone.

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I have said it for weeks, If TF wants to stay put, They want as many QBs off the board for a shot at Pitts, Chase or Sewell or who ever. Last thing you want to do is tell world you are picking QB if you really intend to and some one jumps. 

Pitts gonna be available at 4 regardless.  THIS is the draft to get a franchise quarterback.

2 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Pitts gonna be available at 4 regardless.  THIS is the draft to get a franchise quarterback.

I hope so, cause that means some team is gonna cough up picks to get the 4th spot. 

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

There's an outside chance the Jets grab Sewell, Pitts or Chase. So hope not dead yet.

Well if QBs go 1-3 we can hope that someone likes Lance enough to trade for 4

4 minutes ago, The Architect said:

On the NFL network Steve Wyche just said that he spoke to John Lynch and that Lynch Said Jimmy G is still in their plans so it could be Lance.

He also said that he heard our pick at 4 is up for sale.

Steve Wyche nailed it from the start of offseason. He was the first one to say Ryan isn’t going anywhere or traded and will be restructured. 

16 minutes ago, bossFALCON™ said:

Now it’s guaranteed Sewell will fall to us. This is HUGE. Great value at 4.

YUCK. I don't understand the thought behind picking him and making the line worse by having someone else play out of position.

Just draft a QB or someone at the skill positions.

49ers SAY OOPPPS I DID IT AGAIN.   That's real cute.  Maybe Shanahan has it out for ATL. If you remember, the 49ers traded their first round pick to the Bucs to drop back 1 or 2 spots and the Bucs got Wirfs.  49ers ended up getting Javon Kinlaw.  Now the 49ers looking to steal a QB the Falcons may want.  Could be LANCE or Wilson but there goes an option for the Falcons.  

SO OPPPS I DID IT AGAIN!!!  I played with the Falcons heart and got lost in the GAME. OOOOOOO H BBABBBYBBY OPPPS you thought Ryan was good with out KYLE SHANAHNNNNANANNNNNN, I AM NOT THAT INNOCENT!!

Edited by itsryanwonder