Pick you wont complain about,,,,

50 minutes ago, Rings said:

If we go defense I hope we trade down, there aren’t really any blue chip defenders this year.  We could legit see the top ten be all offense.  I doubt it does because there are always surprise picks, but it is kind of stacking up that way.

Yes, that is what I was reiterating. Trade back, then players like Surtain come into play while garnering more picks. 

Any of the 4 QB's and JMarr Chase. If you had to twist my arm to draft defense no matter what I'd say Surtain.

in my book Sewell has some red flags and we don't really need a tackle, people just trying to force the narrative

Pitts is a good talent but I don't think TE in the top 5 is high enough immediate impact in the NFL to make it worth a top 5 pick.

Parsons is a **** no.

1 hour ago, Romfal said:

mostly because QB has 10x the impact of a corner?

It was a joke.  Top five picks don’t sit for a full year anymore, let alone for two.  Waste too much of the cheap contract and GMs/HC leash is too short to wait that long.

I don't want a QB at #4, but I didn't want Ryan either. And that's worked out phenomenally well. So, I wouldn't complain about anything, even as I wince at the lost draft capital.

Picks that would make me happy include Chase and Smith (we're really not talking about Waddle enough, either), Pitts, or Surtain. But the instant anybody puts on a Falcons jersey, they're my guy. I hope they wind up in the Ring of Honor one day.

7 hours ago, kenn.junior said:

dang the disrespect for lance lol cmon bro thats my guy

To be fair Lance may end up being all that he showed in 2019 but as a humungous FCS fan who has followed that subdivision of football for 30 years (back when it was I-AA), NDSU is like Alabama playing the Sun Belt teams most weeks.

Surtain, Pitts, Sewell and unlike others I won’t complain if we draft Harris at 4. Idc what numbers say, if he helps us win games he’s worth it. Yes yes yes there are other rbs I like in later rounds but I won’t cry like some of these mf if we take Najee at 4

27 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'll say no just to save face, but I wouldnt mind it. Not going to happen though.

I'm all for him with our first pick but we'd have to trade down for me to get on board. But noone cares what I think so ot could happen. Just think Surtain, or Farley would be a better pick. There's good backs in the draft just not many feature backs. 

57 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I'm all for him with our first pick but we'd have to trade down for me to get on board. But noone cares what I think so ot could happen. Just think Surtain, or Farley would be a better pick. There's good backs in the draft just not many feature backs. 

Farley's injuries bug the crap out of me. Being a Falcons fan for so long and the past 13yrs...