Pick you wont complain about,,,,

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am gonna complain regardless of the pick just because I want to fit in around here.

I doubt I'll complain about whoever they pick.  They know more about scouting and building a football team than I ever will. If anything, I'll complain years down the road when we have consistent

Surtain, Pitts, Harris

I doubt I'll complain about whoever they pick.  They know more about scouting and building a football team than I ever will.

If anything, I'll complain years down the road when we have consistent draft failures year after year and the team building philosophy reveals itself to be folly, but I hope that never happens.

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

I doubt I'll complain about whoever they pick.  They know more about scouting and building a football team than I ever will.

If anything, I'll complain years down the road when we have consistent draft failures year after year and the team building philosophy reveals itself to be folly, but I hope that never happens.

You mean like some of the history? And I am not just talking about the last dozen years :tiphat:

Not a great answer I know, but because I have zero idea where they want to take the team, It would take something completely stupid for me to complain with this draft. I'm intrigued more than anything. However if I'm running things with the little real info that I have, then I'm taking Pitts at 4 or Surtain if we can trade down and Pitts is gone, of course being a month out, my mind will change 10 or 15 times. When's the next Pro day 🙂 

Edited by nevesmetro

I reserve my right to complain and will not limit that right even by one potential HOF player. It’s my precious right as a fanatic.😎

Seriously, I will not complain about the picks because they are the professionals. I will give the GM and coach the benefit of my doubt. Afterall, their jobs are on the line-not mine. But I may second guess their picks if I see the players they pick not working out.

2 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

If I HAVE TO pick at #4 I'd go with Pitts, Chase, Wilson, Lawrence or Fields.  Slater and Sewell  are stretches that high (5-10) but I'd understand it.  I know Surtain got the Pro Day boost but I'll stick with my film eval and say he's best 10-15 but also would not be put out if they reached.

dang the disrespect for lance lol cmon bro thats my guy

6 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Wow, he will see his stock fall a bit I think.  Back surgery, no matter how minor, will draw red flags from teams. However, it also could be worth the gamble in a later round. 

I’m going to trust that TF and AS (both seem to have bright football minds) have done their due diligence and are making the best choice, no matter what it is; keep the pick and use it for the BPA, or trade it for more stock. I simply don’t know what direction this team is going at this time, my only hope for the Falcons is that their main focus is building a championship team, and that they’re successful in doing so. It may mean the end of the road for some popular players, and that will be okay as long as a new/high level of competitive Falcons Football is born out of the rebuild. I have zero expectations at this point.