Alabama Pro-day

10 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Man, if someone could post a side by side of him and Mahomes, that would probably kill a lot of narratives around here.. until they moved the goalposts to shuttle times at least.. 

Wait... you think that there is a narrative “around here” that has anything to do with Matt Ryan vs. Pat Mahomes??? That means you think there is some comparison between the two? I’ve seen homerism before, but this takes the case!!!

This will be interesting.. is he the BPA... dont think so.. still think Chase is a better prospect.. but he should be right with him and Pitts... 

So now is TF going to be BPA or BPA including NEEDS... you can clearly go BPA in the 4th round and after... but in the top 5... its hard...

to tell you the truth I would take Surtain... I think we need D in a bad way...

Surtain, AJ, on the outside and Oliver in the slot (assuming he stays at corner) could be a pretty solid group of corners.

If the keep Oliver and move him to safety then bringing back a guy like Denard would be ideal.....it would be a good idea anyway but particularly if the move on from or move Oliver to safety.

13 hours ago, putnam6 said:

Here's what I like about drafting Surtain, it gives us 2 fantastic corners for a few years. Falcons haven't had that it awhile

Bruh stop lying. We had Jason toast Webster and Crisp Houston. Two consistently well done fantastic bum *** corners. 

14 hours ago, atljbo said:

my dream backfield....... If we could sneak a pass rusher in this offseason... It set up perfect

Clowney says hi 🙂

And then one of the safeties in the second round... Then I think Pees has something to work with..

A small trade back and gain an extra second. O

6 hours ago, jazzyburrell said:

Wait... you think that there is a narrative “around here” that has anything to do with Matt Ryan vs. Pat Mahomes??? That means you think there is some comparison between the two? I’ve seen homerism before, but this takes the case!!!

And this is why I miss the confused emoji.

Some comparison between the two? Like they’re both professional quarterbacks? The fact that their forty times are quite similar? 

🤨