Kyle Pitts

8 minutes ago, GrimeyKidd said:

Q: TF, do you like what you see from Kyle Pitts?

A: Oh for sure. We like a lot of players we've been scouting from this draft.

Interpretation: #Falcons could be an obstacle for #Eagles getting a chance to draft Kyle Pitts at No. 6. Hearing Atlanta has interest in him at 4.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sadly for the Falcons this is an offense heavy draft. But Pitts or Chase at #4 makes it easier to move on from Julio. 

Not to mention gives the eventual new QB a prime safety blanket. I wouldn't be upset. I would be upset if they reach for a defender at #4 when the true BPA could be an offensive player.

30 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I am sure that we could be interested in parting with Pitts for a 2nd and a swap of the 4th

That really would be ideal. Think about it... we trade #4 and go to #6, while picking up a 2nd rounder in the process. If we are not taking a qb, we would still be the prime trade candidate seeing the Bengals are picking at #5 and already have Burrows and I see a good chance they would select Chase if he's there to reunite them. A second trade down could be a real possibility at that point. We could very well end with pick #7, 9, or 12 and get at least an extra 2nd and a 3rd in the process. 

3 minutes ago, Mister pudding said:

That really would be ideal. Think about it... we trade #4 and go to #6, while picking up a 2nd rounder in the process. If we are not taking a qb, we would still be the prime trade candidate seeing the Bengals are picking at #5 and already have Burrows and I see a good chance they would select Chase if he's there to reunite them. A second trade down could be a real possibility at that point. We could very well end with pick #7, 9, or 12 and get at least an extra 2nd and a 3rd in the process. 

Imo that would be the best case scenario 

If they stay at #4 in a draft with no combine & where a bunch of players haven’t played in a year, taking the closest prospect they can to a sure thing is the right & smart move IMO.

It’d be great if there was a standout defender in this class on the level of Pitts, but as far as we can tell right now, there just isn’t. So if they stay put and go with a guy who makes it a heck of a lot easier to move on from Julio in a year, so be it.

20 minutes ago, Sui_Generis said:

Sadly for the Falcons this is an offense heavy draft. But Pitts or Chase at #4 makes it easier to move on from Julio. 

Not to mention gives the eventual new QB a prime safety blanket. I wouldn't be upset. I would be upset if they reach for a defender at #4 when the true BPA could be an offensive player.

Give me Pitts Sewell chase or Smith at 4 if we can't move down 

I have been in the "pick a QB at 4" camp most of this offseason, but if we stay at 4 and pass on a QB, I am all in on Kyle Pitts. 

Based on the tape, you can make a reasonable argument that Pitts is the second most talented prospect in the draft behind Trevor Lawrence, and he provides the most immediate impact of anybody they could pick at 4.  Penei Sewell is talented, but you cannot count on an offensive lineman like to make an immediate impact with a limited offseason following a year when he did not play football.  Also, none of the defensive prospects in this draft are worth the 4th pick.  If you are picking in the top 5, you have to try to land a difference maker.  Pitts fits that criteria.

All in with Pitts who undoubtedly will be best player available. We must come to the conclusion our retool will be a multiple year process. Fill holes with solid picks in the draft and sign solid stop gaps until next years offseason. Would love to see something like this.

Draft

1. Kyle Pitts 

2. Creed Humphrey 

3. Davis Mills (sit 2 years)

4. Kylin Hill

Sign all defensive players in FA (secondary), lots options should lower price.

Options:

Trufant

Desmond King

Malik Hooker

Maybe trade some positional capital for picks or other players.

Ridley for Daron Payne to sure up front 4.

Edited by head busta from augusta

8 minutes ago, head busta from augusta said:

All in with Pitts who undoubtedly will be best player available. We must come to the conclusion our retool will be a multiple year process. Fill holes with solid picks in the draft and sign solid stop gaps until next years offseason. Would love to see something like this.

Draft

1. Kyle Pitts 

2. Creed Humphrey 

3. Davis Mills (sit 2 years)

4. Kylin Hill

Sign all defensive players in FA (secondary), lots options should lower price.

Options:

Trufant

Desmond King

Malik Hooker

Maybe trade some positional capital for picks or other players.

Ridley for Daron Payne to sure up front 4.

Add sign Phillip Lindsay to the dream and you can take me now lord!!!

Lindsay/Hill 2021***

I just now got done picking my Top 30 for my annual Draft game.. Pick 30.. I'm normally not up this late.. But I feel really good about this years draft.. I know I've spent more time trying to figure out who we may Draft, I think we'll have a great draft.. Maybe wishful thinking.. I know if they would let me show them how it's done. WE could have a winning team next year.. 😇 In the past the game has been Pick 20. But I've overhauled the Game so we have 10 more picks than we've always had.. I have a good feeling I could win this game for once.. So every body that's gonna play, you better get your top 30 picked out, I'll be putting it up on April 1st. As soon as I can there after.. Good Lord willing ... U better get your 30 picks ready to inter the game with. I always have a tie breaker in case there is a tie. But most of the time we don't need it. But just in case,, it's good to have that .  

Best player available, Pitts might be the next Kittle or Gates. Remember when we went need and took Beasley. Hurley was there, and we passed. I personally hope we get Jamar Chase. If we pick at 4 and it’s not either chase or pitts I’ll be disappointed. Because those are generational talents.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I am sure that we could be interested in parting with Pitts for a 2nd and a swap of the 4th

I would want a 2nd this year AND a 4th next year.

While the trade from 6 to 4 may only be 200 points, a trade to #3 is a 600 point difference. That could cost both 2nd AND 3rd round picks, or a 2021 and 2022 2nd round picks. Philly will have to pay a lot to move up.

In fact I fully expect Philly to jump us to grab Pitts. It would make alot of sense for Miami to trade down 3 spots. 

24 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Best player available, Pitts might be the next Kittle or Gates. Remember when we went need and took Beasley. Hurley was there, and we passed. I personally hope we get Jamar Chase. If we pick at 4 and it’s not either chase or pitts I’ll be disappointed. Because those are generational talents.

Chase isn't a generational talent. At least half the league have him as wr#2. Pitts on the other hand is a rare prospect. You can put him ANYHERE and he's a mismatch. Putting Pitts in motion would open up alot for us.

I don't get picking up another wr. Sure we could let Ridley walk, but its not as if #4 overall picks are cheap either. Plus colleges are pumping out wr talent like crazy. There is talent all throughout the draft at wr. 

I liked Hoop and I'm a huge HH guy but neither are game breakers. Pitts would give us what we haven't had since TG. Picking up Pitts and then drafting Williams in rnd 2 makes this offense capable of both quick strike scoring, and controlling T.O.P on the ground.