NFL.com has posted its draft grades and big board for this draft.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/

I can't cut and paste it, but here's the top 10:

1) Trevor Lawrence: 7.40

2) Kyle Pitts: 7.19

3) DeVonta Smith: 7.15

4) Ja'Marr Chase: 7.05

5) Patrick Surtain II: 7.02

6) Micah Parsons: 6.89

7) Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah: 6.82

8. Jaylen Waddle: 6.81

9) Rashawn Slater: 6.74

10) Penei Sewell: 6.73

Other players of interest:

Travis Etienne: 6.71 (#11 on their board)

Christian Barmore: 6.70 (#12 on their board)

Jaycee Horn: 6.46 (#13 on their board, meaning that 12 players are in a separate tier than the rest)

Najee Harris: 6.46

Caleb Farley: 6.45

Justin Fields: 6.45

Trey Lance: 6.45 (Fields and Lance are tied for 17th on their board)

Jayson Oweh: 6.44 -- highest rated EDGE, #19 overall

Zach Wilson: 6.43

Azeez Ojulari: 6.40 -- second-highest rated EDGE

Javonte Williams: 6.40 -- three RBs with first-round grades

Kwity Pay: 6.40

Greg Newsome II : 6.39

Greg Rousseau: 6.39

Zaven Collins: 6.39

Jaelan Phillips: 6.37

Tyson Campbell: 6.37 -- 32nd player on the board, ostensibly the last first round grade

Travis Moehrig: 6.35

Just to make the point about the lack of separation between many players, 69 players have a grade of 6.25 or higher. For 6.20 or higher, it's 87. Then, 105 players receive at least a 6.15.

There's just not much daylight #13 (6.46) and #69 (6.25).

These NFL Media scouting reports represent the most reliable ones we'll have for the draft. NFL teams pay for them. So, this is the Big Board that matters the most, even though it'll be wildly inaccurate, too.

4 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Further evidence that this is the not the draft to pick up a QB after #1 or a game-changing defensive end early.

Trade down and we might be able to swing an all-pro TE and CB.

More than anything, it's NFL's scouting crew disputing the notion that it's an unprecedented draft for QB talent.

I'm not saying that to start anything either way. It's just a data point.

They believe one guy is worthy of #1 overall -- by a LOT -- and then three are middle- to late-first round picks. Then, they've got Mac Jones at #37 overall.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

More than anything, it's NFL's scouting crew disputing the notion that it's an unprecedented draft for QB talent. I'm not saying to start anything either way. It's just a data point. They believe one guy is worthy of #1 overall -- by a LOT -- and then three are middle- to late-first round picks. Then, they've got Mac Jones at #37 overall.

if only we knew of a team that needs another qb who's picking around 37

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

25 minutes ago, jidady said:

One other point: by NFL's own system, anybody under 6.5 is a boom or bust player...their exact description. So, they only view 12 players as surefire first-year starters with high potential. That's much more pessimistic about this class than anybody else has been.

Which is kinda odd that they have Barmore in that top tier 🤔

This is the worst season to evaluate a players and its far from an exact science in a good year.

Never been a better year to grab as many picks as you can. There are going to be a bunch of players that typically would have risen throughout the season and at the combine going after the first round. Plenty of first round busts as well.

23 minutes ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

This is the worst season to evaluate a players and its far from an exact science in a good year.

Never been a better year to grab as many picks as you can. There are going to be a bunch of players that typically would have risen throughout the season and at the combine going after the first round. Plenty of first round busts as well.

Right, and we should be looking for draft picks next year since they'll come with better scouting.

17 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Anyone with eyes can see the sought of player Surtain is.Problem is people fall for speed and alike instead of watching the tape.

Speed and insane measurables give many in the fanbase the same adrenaline rush to some as they get watching Super Hero movies where the Super Hero flies through the air at 100 MPH or throws a dump truck through the air with one arm.

Others of us are aware many the the very best players to ever play a position had pedestrian measurables.  Jerry Rice was a perfect example, ran a 4.59 40.  Tom Brady had a weak arm. John Lynch may not have been one of best ever to play SS, but he was slowwwwwww in the 40. 

if this staff feels Surtain is our guy at 4 than I’m ok with it, speed be dammed

5 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Anyone with eyes can see the sought of player Surtain is.Problem is people fall for speed and alike instead of watching the tape.

It's a crazy world out there... You have QBs promising to run 4.3 40... I'm like WTH! Dude better go study some coverages and work on his placement... But nooooo

Edited by ramonezy
16 hours ago, gazoo said:

Speed and insane measurables give many in the fanbase the same adrenaline rush as watching Super Hero movies where the Super Hero flys through the air at 100 MPH or throws dump trucks through the air. 

Others of us are aware many the the very best players to ever play a position had pedestrian measurables.  Jerry Rice was a perfect example, ran a 4.59 40.  Tom Brady had a weak arm. John Lynch may not have been one of best ever to play SS, but he was slowwwwwww in the 40. 

if this staff feels Surtain is our guy at 4 than I’m ok with it, speed be dammed

That's my litmus test for every player we acquire in the draft and FA. If Smith and Fonty like'em, then I like'em.  It's going to be fun watching a highly trained cap guru wheel and deal, then slice and dice. Or maybe slice and dice first, then wheel and deal. :slick:

Pretty much don't need any of those positions.  We should just trade down and get special team players.  Arthur Smith and Fortenot acquired WAY too much talent to even consider drafting in rounds 1 to 3.  I would trade the first 3 picks and load up on rounds 4 - 7.   We just need special team help.  Not only that, with the recent acquisitions of Smith and Copeland, that pretty much rounds out the roster. 

5 hours ago, jidady said:

It's one of the flattest drafts from 15 to 100 that we've ever seen, at least by these grades.

Man , I don't see that.. This group is  like one of the strongest Drafts I can remember.. And trust me,, I've been going over all of the players in this Draft.. Who ever does the best job drafting in this one.. Will be in good shape come the start of Season ..