Justin Fields calls his shot: "Had to let em' know. I'll be in the 4.3's by Pro Day.."

8 minutes ago, treboyplay said:

Exactly what did his 40 time prediction destruct? Did it really destruct anything? Or is this just your feelings on the matter? I’m not sure anyone who is in a position to draft him or make a football decision on him is asking “why didn’t you run a 4.3 like you said on Twitter”. They more than likely saw the 4.4 and we’re still impressed. It’s so easy to over analyze  things as fans, when the football people who get paid to make moves might not even be looking at it this hard. 

Earth to Treboyplay...

Earth to Treboyplay...

Another defensive JF reaction. Listen bro, I laid out in tremendous detail why it hurts him & if you are incapable of seeing that it was not a good move on his part then you need professional help.

Nothing I said was untrue bro.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to deduct that calling his shot was NOT VERY SMART. And Lo & behold, it backfired.

Reread what I posted man. It covers all of my reasoning & none of it is hyperbole nor was it mean spirited.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone moves a QB up their rankings because of a 40 time they're evaluating the wrong position. 

Yall got to let it go. That restructure killed any shot of qb at 4. The new regime has 3 year contracts. They aren't looking at Atlantas future past that. Why would they take a qb that might not even

I know he's got a lot of fans around here (myself included). I think he overtakes Zach Wilson as QB2 if he runs in the 4.3's.  Many think QB isn't at play for ATL after Ryan's contract was restru

22 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Earth to Treboyplay...

Earth to Treboyplay...

Another defensive JF reaction. Listen bro, I laid out in tremendous detail why it hurts him & if you are incapable of seeing that it was not a good move on his part then you need professional help.

Nothing I said was untrue bro.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to deduct that calling his shot was NOT VERY SMART. And Lo & behold, it backfired.

Reread what I posted man. It covers all of my reasoning & none of it is hyperbole nor was it mean spirited.  

Not defensive at all my brother. Just want to know what says it was destructive in the world that actually matters to his career? You spoke on and are speaking on your opinion of his statement, which you’re entitled to have. But I just want to know what makes it actually destructive for him? We can state our feelings on these players day in and day out but when we start to speak in absolutes it needs to be reeled back in a bit. You think it wasn’t smart, cool. I can’t argue with how you feel. But to say it was destructive is just speaking on something we simply have NO real knowledge in since we’re not NFL personnel. 

Edited by treboyplay
39 minutes ago, treboyplay said:

Not defensive at all my brother. Just want to know what says it was destructive in the world that actually matters to his career? You spoke on and are speaking on your opinion of his statement, which you’re entitled to have. But I just want to know what makes it actually destructive for him? We can state our feelings on these players day in and day out but when we start to speak in absolutes it needs to be reeled back in a bit. You think it wasn’t smart, cool. I can’t argue with how you feel. But to say it was destructive is just speaking on something we simply have NO real knowledge in since we’re not NFL personnel. 

I’m not in my feelings though buddy.  I used the word destructive & maybe that is the word that was most abrasive for you.  Sure, no problem with that.  Let’s say it didn’t serve in his best interest as teams are looking to entrust him as the leader of the franchise.  Along with that leadership comes an unwritten expectation that your QB can make sound decisions about what he’s willing to say or how it might come back to hurt him or the team.  I said it clearly that he was better served by saying nothing & then the 4.4 looks amazing on it’s own standing.  I have nothing against JF and hopefully it’s simply a maturity thing. It’s all good man.

3 minutes ago, Drvillain said:

So he can't even keep his word, and you expect the falcons to make him a leader in the locker room?

Arthur is pretty big on the run too.. hope he wouldn’t view his role as “handing the ball off good as ****”..