12 hours ago, AxManBigFan said:

He would be a solid pickup depending on the asking price. I don’t think we invest in free agency in corners. I think we have our three starting corners on the roster. We’re still searching for safeties

I only see one. Who are your other 2? Maybe Oliver on the slot.

14 minutes ago, AxManBigFan said:

Terrell Scheffield, Oliver, and hopefully dennard and a rookie. But we have a lot of positions we have to fill. That’s why I don’t think we sign a corner unless we get a great deal on one.

TJ is the only starter on that list. And as of now Dennard isn't with us. I'd like to see us bring him back for vet min and add Poole.

Build the roster with those you expect can fill starter roles in FA and then you don't have to chase needs in the draft. 

I think we still need to fill FS, OL, RB and CB at a minimum in free agency (and they may be just bridge guys to get the next rookie up to speed).

48 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

TJ is the only starter on that list. And as of now Dennard isn't with us. I'd like to see us bring him back for vet min and add Poole.

Build the roster with those you expect can fill starter roles in FA and then you don't have to chase needs in the draft. 

I think we still need to fill FS, OL, RB and CB at a minimum in free agency (and they may be just bridge guys to get the next rookie up to speed).

I don’t wanna chase anything. I hope we bring someone in to play outside opposite of Terrell. I think dennard is a realistic option. And yea Poole would be awesome to welcome back but  i believe Oliver is gonna be our slot guy this year.