16 minutes ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

I don't see Holland playing SS. Maybe Holland at free and nasirildeen at strong.

I was just meaning safty in general.  Not necessarily strong vs free.   At SS I like Nasirikdeen, Cisco,, and Divive Deablo.  I think DD could be a sleeper pick ..  and he has one of the coolest names in the draft class.    😁😂

Just now, pa_falcon_fan said:

I was just meaning safty in general.  Not necessarily strong vs free.   At SS I like Nasirikdeen and Divive Deablo.  I think DD could be a sleeper pick ..  and he has one of the coolest names in the draft class.    😁😂

Definitely the all-name team!

I like this safety class a lot. Holland and Nas are my 1 and 2, but there are about 5/6 others I'd love to get.

1 minute ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

Definitely the all-name team!

I like this safety class a lot. Holland and Nas are my 1 and 2, but there are about 5/6 others I'd love to get.

Agreed on a lot of potentially good S in this draft.  Moehrig, Washington, Grant, etc.  Even some late round guys look like ballers.  

20 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Cisco used to be my favorite S prospect until I looked at some Syracuse games. He's inconsistent as ****. He also disappeared against good teams.

He's like the Safety version of Vic Beasley. All the tools and looks the part, but gives you next to nothing when you need him to.

So who would be your top FS in this draft?

13 hours ago, pa_falcon_fan said:

I think Holland is my favorite S in this draft class.   I think he is going to be a monster in the NFL.. .

I like him and a lot of the other safeties as well been when it comes to FS I like a guy who is a ball hawk, can cover, and can hit Holland seems like he's afraid to hit.  I look for the same traits is a SS but I don't feel their cover skills need to be top but good enough cover TEs and RBs. They also need to be able to supply run support.

22 hours ago, realhomie81 said:

My top two replacements for Neal is Richie Grant and Richard LeCounte but I wouldn't mind picking this kid up as an UDFA if he's in the draft this year as a backup or for the PS.

Well, here’s who you’re gonna get: