16 minutes ago, BLM said:

Per Bills forums he was gonna retire anyways¬†ūüėā

Smith and co already on to bad start.  Hire bears OC and QB coach to stunt the growth of Ryan and our next QB. Trade for a retiring TE.  And then now reach for a TE with the 4th pick of the draft.

Didn't know the draft happened already....who else did we get? If dude retires we get the pick back. Guarantee you know zero about either of those bears coaches other than that they came from the bears 0-3 guy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think this guy would be the reason we wouldnt draft a weapon of a TE at 4.

Hes been one of the top blocking tight ends since terry bradshaw played.

Let's talk about the high quality beard game of our tight ends.

24 minutes ago, BLM said:

Per Bills forums he was gonna retire anyways¬†ūüėā

Smith and co already on to bad start.  Hire bears OC and QB coach to stunt the growth of Ryan and our next QB. Trade for a retiring TE.  And then now reach for a TE with the 4th pick of the draft.

Ryan is still growing? All MR has to worry about is learning a new play book. 

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Didn't know the draft happened already....who else did we get? If dude retires we get the pick back. Guarantee you know zero about either of those bears coaches other than that they came from the bears 0-3 guy.

Not if he plays one game then retires.

I know enough that they didn't develop Trubisky, glennon, Foles, nobody.  No qb has improved since they were there.

Edited by BLM
21 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Didn't read lol.

Keep putting your head in the sand, I'm just waiting for them to use the 4th pick on a TE or RB and we will be doomed for the next 5 years.

Sad part is I had high hopes for Fontenot since he came from the Saints 

Edited by BLM
2 hours ago, celtiksage said:

Ryan is still growing? All MR has to worry about is learning a new play book. 

Bears OC and QB coach will make Ryan regress faster than age and stunt any new QBs coach.  I mean seriously what Bears QB or offense has been good lol!

5 minutes ago, BLM said:

Bears OC and QB coach will make Ryan regress faster than age and stunt any new QBs coach.  I mean seriously what Bears QB or offense has been good lol!

Ok. We shall see. They did turn the garbage Trubiski into an All Pro with his primary receiver as a RB. 

Just now, celtiksage said:

Ok. We shall see. They did turn the garbage Trubiski into an All Pro with his primary receiver as a RB. 

Right the Trubisky that is getting replaced by Andy Dalton.  I don't call that a success. Trubisky, the #2 overall draft pick if I recall.

12 minutes ago, BLM said:

Right the Trubisky that is getting replaced by Andy Dalton.  I don't call that a success. Trubisky, the #2 overall draft pick if I recall.

Him being an All Pro was a success. And that proves my point even further. He was garbage and they made him an All Pro. 

Whether they're going to be good coaches or not, I'll let AS and TF decide and if that's who AS wants, then let him have it.