• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think this guy would be the reason we wouldnt draft a weapon of a TE at 4.

Hes been one of the top blocking tight ends since terry bradshaw played.

Let's talk about the high quality beard game of our tight ends.

11 hours ago, gazoo said:

We just got an extremely strong blocking TE with hands of stone, more of an OL than a TE. 

He’s got good fire and is a really good teammate.  Sometimes gets jumpy at the LOS. 

He will be here to teach Kyle Pitts how to block... Bet on it.

24 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

If we stay @4 Pitts is choice for me. Hes going to give you mismatches every game.

Really want to see if he runs a sub 4.6. I'm looking forward to that predator. His blocking improved alot this season.

I’m happy we are not doing a combine... Pitts would end up running a 4.4 or maybe even challenging Vernon Davis’ record in the combine. I’m just happy we’re picking 4 it’s hard for us to go wrong we would have plenty of options but I feel Pitts should be the top.

8 minutes ago, Macintez said:

I’m happy we are not doing a combine... Pitts would end up running a 4.4 or maybe even challenging Vernon Davis’ record in the combine. I’m just happy we’re picking 4 it’s hard for us to go wrong we would have plenty of options but I feel Pitts should be the top.

He can still run at his pro day

Edit: Oh, and at workouts for any team interested in him

16 hours ago, gazoo said:

We just got an extremely strong blocking TE with hands of stone, more of an OL than a TE. 

He’s got good fire and is a really good teammate.  Sometimes gets jumpy at the LOS. 

Don't worry, Lee Smith will be that surprise go to guy when we face the bucs.  It was the Luke Stocker special route

Per Bills forums he was gonna retire anyways 😂

Smith and co already on to bad start.  Hire bears OC and QB coach to stunt the growth of Ryan and our next QB. Trade for a retiring TE.  And then now reach for a TE with the 4th pick of the draft.

Edited by BLM
8 minutes ago, BLM said:

Per Bills forums he was gonna retire anyways 😂

Smith and co already on to bad start.  Hire bears OC and QB coach to stunt the growth of Ryan and our next QB. Trade for a retiring TE.  And then now reach for a TE with the 4th pick of the draft.

I'll decide they had a bad start if their moves don't translate on the field. Everything else is premature at best