Wardog357 March 2021 Recruiting Thread

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Man I don’t think anyone seen that Isaiah was going to go off rails

That’s the dangers of leaving early.. physically he was ready but it’s now apparent UGA was a safe place for Isaiah. You take a kid out of his safe place this what happens, absolutely sad

James is a great pickup..  He reminds me soo much of swift and how he runs.  he doesn't show that top end speed that swift has, but he has everything else and is fast enough to break off some big runs if he has the opportunity.. he is a terrific #2 option. at RB. We all know the #1 target and right now we sit in a great spot for him.  This class is shaping up to possibly be the best since Kirby has been in Athens and that says a lot. 

On 3/26/2021 at 10:32 AM, theDIRTYcode said:

Clemson fans are some salty mother *******. I didn't realize I was supposed to hate them like they do us. I'm going to have to adjust my hate-o-meter accordingly. 

Check their board.  I love how they say we are dirty but Dabo is squeaky clean.  All good programs have some dirty going on.    

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-recruiting/forum/recruiting-94

10 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

James is a great pickup..  He reminds me soo much of swift and how he runs.  he doesn't show that top end speed that swift has, but he has everything else and is fast enough to break off some big runs if he has the opportunity.. he is a terrific #2 option. at RB. We all know the #1 target and right now we sit in a great spot for him.  This class is shaping up to possibly be the best since Kirby has been in Athens and that says a lot. 

Branson Robinson looks like a monster 

10 hours ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

can he just punt or ko, fg 

The reason Aussies keep showing in the special teams game is because punting is a big part of Aussie rules football. Place kicking, not so much. So without knowing anything about the kid, I'll guess just the punting.

For your enjoyment:

24 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Okay we are moving over to the April thread, but wanted to say this thread delivered some great MO for the Dawgs.. @Wardog357 you brought it this month.  :)

Thanks Sac, we were a little slow in March but it finally started some good energy. Had fun thru the last couple of weeks. 🙂