The punditry or my list? 

Barmore, McNeill and Nixon would be the top 3 list according to the pundits.

I'd list it as McNeill, Nixon, and Wilson, who I think is being wildly undervalued by all these mock machines. And the guys out at USC are worth a look-see as well. 

I don't see much value in Barmore at all. He's a flash in the pan as far as I'm concerned.

My overall crush is Khyiris Tonga, the big NT from BYU, though he's a later round guy, I'm guessing. Frankly, I think that's more what we really need, whether it's him, Togiai, or Shelvin, to name a few. We should be able to find 3-4 end types cheap on the FA market to supplement what's on the roster along with Grady. What we need is that big dude to put in the middle. 

33 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

The punditry or my list? 

I'd list it as McNeill, Nixon, and Wilson, who I think is being wildly undervalued by all these mock machines. And the guys out at USC are worth a look-see as well. 

I don't see much value in Barmore at all. He's a flash in the pan as far as I'm concerned.

My overall crush is Khyiris Tonga, the big NT from BYU, though he's a later round guy, I'm guessing. Frankly, I think that's more what we really need, whether it's him, Togiai, or Shelvin, to name a few. We should be able to find 3-4 end types cheap on the FA market to supplement what's on the roster along with Grady. What we need is that big dude to put in the middle. 

I like this list, i'm warming up to McNeill as my #1 overall after watching more film.

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

The punditry or my list? 

McNeill is my number one

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I like this list, i'm warming up to McNeill as my #1 overall after watching more film.

Just now, realhomie81 said:

McNeill is my number one

Does anyone have snap counts for McNeill? I like what I see when he plays but when I watch all the snaps from NC State's defense, it seems he is not on the field a lot. 

1 hour ago, Summerhill said:

I really like Barmore as DT1. I think people are looking for too many reasons to not like him. 

It depends...if he can be the guy he was at the end of the season, and especially the title game, he is clear DT1. Until then chatter is he always underperformed it seemed. Did the switch flip on for him, or was it a flash in the pan? 

48 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

Does anyone have snap counts for McNeill? I like what I see when he plays but when I watch all the snaps from NC State's defense, it seems he is not on the field a lot. 

I don't know this, i feel as though Barmore gets caught playing to high at times.  I'm going to go and look now, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I think a solid could be had from this list. 

Daviyon Nixon, Iowa

Jay Tufele, USC

Alim McNeill, NC State

Jaylen Twyman, Pittsburgh

Christian Barmore, Alabama

Tyler Shelvin, LSU

Levi Onwuzurike, Washington

Tommy Togiai, Ohio State