Terry Fontenot: We’re definitely going to acquire a quarterback and wide receiver

Common sense.  We literally have only one QB signed.  I'd be shocked if two or three aren't added between now and training camp.  WR usually has 8 or 9 at the start of camp.  After Gage, pretty much everyone is replaceable.  Gage isn't a lock really.  

It's good that TF wants competition.  

Ppl just assume it's with the 4th pick..

Again what I would be paying attention to if if we are at Kellen Mond and Jamie Newman prodays.... 

Ppl keep pointing to  KC (MaHomeboy)and the Packers (Rodgers) as examples but it's just not the same....

1.Matt Ryan is most likely our starting QB for atleast the next 2 years.

2. Aaron Rodgers rookie and 2nd year cap hit was like 1.15 mil and 1.4 mil....... Mahomes was 2.9 mil then 3.7..... Whomever we draft at 4 salary will be 6 mil then 7.5 mil in year 2

With the cap going down and the cap situation it's just not the same situations....  I expect for us to be at every QB proday.... He'll u might fall in love with Field or Lance and say the **** with it orrrrr... You make teams think... I like the guy so if u want him you need to pay me (draft picks) very good to have him.

Mond, Mills, and Jamie are 2 guys I would look at..   They are 2 talented athletic guys who has Tannehill type features and will cost low drafting in th r 2nd-4th round... And they can legitly sit and develop for atleast 2 years whIle we compete right now andddddd build for the future (with a trade back).

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Again what I would be paying attention to if if we are at Kellen Mond and Jamie Newman prodays.... 

Ppl keep pointing to  KC (MaHomeboy)and the Packers (Rodgers) as examples but it's just not the same....

2. Aaron Rodgers rookie and 2nd year cap hit was like 1.15 mil and 1.4 mil....... Mahomes was 2.9 mil then 3.7..... Whomever we draft at 4 salary will be 6 mil then 7.5 mil in year 2

With the cap going down and the cap situation it's just not the same situations....  I expect for us to be at every QB proday.... He'll u might fall in love with Field or Lance and say the **** with it orrrrr... You make teams think... I like the guy so if u want him you need to pay me (draft picks) very good to have him.

Mond, Mills, and Jamie are 2 guys I would look at..   They are 2 talented athletic guys who has Tannehill type features and will cost low drafting in th r 2nd-4th round... And they can legitly sit and develop for atleast 2 years whIle we compete right now andddddd build for the future (with a trade back).

We will be at the pro days of the top ten QBs in the class.  At the minimum.  Trask is a short drive away, as was Lawrence.  

3 hours ago, atljbo said:

Exactly what i been saying. i think if we dont go Lance or Fields. I think we wait and go Mond or Newman. its like back in the day, some people said Dorsey and Redman or Matt and Baker. We might end up with Harris, Collins and Newman. is that a bad draft or do we end up with Fields and Javonte? I trust in Font!