5 hours ago, Fired Up said:

Man... What this says to me is that BR thinks this draft is very below average. 

y'all do realize bleacher report is just guys like us on the message board, right? thus the name, as in 'people from the bleachers' I mean heck, these aren't even the fans that sit in the good seats

:ninja:

:lol:

5 hours ago, jidady said:

That's, like, the only thing that matters in talent evaluation.

The combine only confirms or denies what you believe their physical attributes to be. Only the bottom feeding teams fall in love with combine warriors with bad tape. 

2 hours ago, BLM said:

Lol a te... Tes haven't been that relevant since like 10 years ago at the height of rob and Aaron hernandez career.  Now you can do same thing with 3 wrs

The leading TE in receiving yards has made the Super Bowl in 3 out of the last 4 years. The 4th (Kittle) made it the year after. Kelce, Kelce, Kittle, and Gronkowski. 

I don't really trust much of anything from those people, but this list speaks to what I've said before. With the craziness of 2020's college season, this draft could easily end up looking a lot different than anyone expects. 

On the flip side, it's also true that some positions are overvalued and some are undervalued. I see a number of guys who might be rated highly, but it's meaningless when teams consider their needs, or the risk they run by passing on a guy at a thin position. Big boards aren't draft boards for a reason. 

21 hours ago, Snafu said:

Even more reason to trade back and acquire extra picks next year

BR IMO IS WAY OFF BASE...  This is a very strong Draft class.. One of the strongest I can remember.. I have no idea how anybody could think this is a weak Draft.. It's the opposite of weak,,  Who ever end up with the most picks is going to get a huge boost. That is, if they are wise with their picks..  It's all about the choices they make. If this class has any weakness at all , I'd say it's with the OL.  So if any team needs an OL they may should take one no latter than mid Draft.

20 hours ago, slick0ne said:

Just like the Falcons to be drafting in the top ten without any bonafide studs at edge rusher.

That's why I've taken a DE in the first Round.. Got to get while the getting's good..  IN the First Rd.,, This draft is way weaker in Edge rushers than it is in the OL. 

21 hours ago, BLM said:

Lol a te... Tes haven't been that relevant since like 10 years ago at the height of rob and Aaron hernandez career.  Now you can do same thing with 3 wrs

yea...did you forget about Kelce and Kittle?  Kelce has been KC's best player for awhile.

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

BR IMO IS WAY OFF BASE...  This is a very strong Draft class.. One of the strongest I can remember.. I have no idea how anybody could think this is a weak Draft.. It's the opposite of weak,,  Who ever end up with the most picks is going to get a huge boost. That is, if they are wise with their picks..  It's all about the choices they make. If this class has any weakness at all , I'd say it's with the OL.  So if any team needs an OL they may should take one no latter than mid Draft.

Even more reason to trade back and obtain extra picks this year.

The common theme is that trading back is the best option for both current and future success.  Whether anyone views this draft class as weak or strong, trading back igets you where you want to be.

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

I agree Interior  offensive lineman are few in quality so getting one after round 4 would be luck.

1 hour ago, Fleurieu falcon said:

A lot of big boards have Teven Jenkins OT from Oklahoma st , rated very high yet he is rarely talked about in the media . I'm assuming we don't because its not a priority. 

Well,  I really didn't know that OL was very weak ,, but the good thing is in my mock , I took a bunch of mostly D# and my thought was to get all our OL needs in Facy,, everything else get in the draft.  So I acidently did the right thing by Drafting mainly D#,, I only took a TE and a WR in the draft ,, two O# players..  On purpose. 

6 hours ago, abcranford2 said:

yea...did you forget about Kelce and Kittle?  Kelce has been KC's best player for awhile.

But you don't need a kelce or kittle.  Saints, packs bills did just fine without a te.  Unless that guys is a legit hofer  no point.  Lots of 1 round tes in recent years haven't don't jack.  Wrs are just higher value.

Edited by BLM
24 minutes ago, BLM said:

But you don't need a kelce or kittle.  Saints, packs bills did just fine without a te.  Unless that guys is a legit hofer  no point.  Lots of 1 round tes in recent years haven't don't jack.  Wrs are just higher value.

I'm not disagreeing with that but a top te could definitely help

11 hours ago, BLM said:

You must not have been a Falcon Fan when we had Tony Gonzales ? If you had been,, you'd know what a great TE can do for any O#..  I'll tell ya right now.. almost all teams that are consistently in the top 10 have a good TE. And I did say almost all of them. And just think how good a top team could be even better with a great TE?  Bottom line is this.. Any NFL team needs to have all the help they can get at every position.