Wilson isn’t getting traded IMO. He already said he prefers to remain a Seahawk but if they were to trade him those were the teams he would accept. And it would costs the Saints a LOT in player and draft capital to make it happen. 

I wouldn’t be too worried if the Panthers gave up extra draft capital to come up for Fields personally. It will be expensive to leap frog up to 2 or 3.

Brady is Brady until Father Time actually shows up. 

Trading for Russell would hurt the Saints more than help them.

Seahawks want to start any potential trade talks off at 3 1st round picks. Which means Seahawks want quite a bit more than that for Wilson.

The Saints may be good for another season or two after that massive trade, but the bill will come due soon because all the valuable capital they would have given up to not be able to retool with.

13 minutes ago, athell said:

Tom Brady Bucs

Jameis Winston Saints

Teddy Bridgewater Panthers

Matt Ryan Falcons

ftfy

How about you let it play out before the doom and gloom and tears ijs?

Jameis is entering Free Agency, the only guy the Saints have under contract until Brees announces what he is going to do is Taysom.

Will the Saints actually offer Jameis starting QB money based on a flea-flicker throw in a losing playoff effort?  True evaluation of his 2020 season doesnt leave a lot of room for a considerable salary bump to take the lead full-time.  I just dont see Jameis taking peanuts again for another season if you are giving him full reins.

24 minutes ago, athell said:

Tom Brady Bucs

Jameis Winston Saints

Matt Ryan Falcons

ftfy

Where’s the doom and gloom I was looking at the possible competition in the league try not to jump next time 

33 minutes ago, athell said:

I've never seen a fan base more paranoid and concerned with what could happen and what ifs than this one...

It's hilarious & pathetic at the same time.  Some folks just live scared, in total fear of what might happen. 

LMAO,  Oh no!  What if the Panthers & Saints get good players!  Hey man just try not to pee yourself...

scared spongebob GIF

47 minutes ago, athell said:

Tom Brady Bucs

Jameis Winston Saints

Matt Ryan Falcons

ftfy

Yeah no doubt who knows what happens. It most likely will be Winston for the Aints lol. Brady is decling, still good. Panthers not worried about Teddy or a rookie. To be honest if one of the teams got Watson or Wilson I am not that worried about either one of them. 

2 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Yeah no doubt who knows what happens. It most likely will be Winston for the Aints lol. Brady is decling, still good. Panthers not worried about Teddy or a rookie. To be honest if one of the teams got Watson or Wilson I am not that worried about either one of them. 

I agree but when Cam came out recruiting Wilson and knowing how bad Carolina wants a QB I was thinking **** our division could get stacked in a hurry. 
Kinda disagree I think Wilson would make New Orleans deadly but it would definitely cripple them they better be all in win it all mode

1 hour ago, RetroRoq said:

Jameis is entering Free Agency, the only guy the Saints have under contract until Brees announces what he is going to do is Taysom.

Will the Saints actually offer Jameis starting QB money based on a flea-flicker throw in a losing playoff effort?  True evaluation of his 2020 season doesnt leave a lot of room for a considerable salary bump to take the lead full-time.  I just dont see Jameis taking peanuts again for another season if you are giving him full reins.

From everything I have heard/read, yes Jameis will be the guy in NO next year.

1 hour ago, Xfactor said:

Where’s the doom and gloom I was looking at the possible competition in the league try not to jump next time 

1 hour ago, Xfactor said:

The point of my post I would love it shut some of the MR haters up

Yea I didn't get that context...like at all...lol

13 minutes ago, athell said:

Agree. I hear the Brees retirement is a done deal, he is just “waiting for the right time” to announce it. I sure hope Jameis is the guy next year for NO. Not often these reclamation projects work out, so I will take those odds. IMO, Payton knows Hill isn’t the guy and he will continue to be a gadget guy.

26 minutes ago, athell said:

I can't imagine Payton being able to handle the wild ups and downs of Jameis after having Brees running the show for so many years. I predict he has to up his meds intake significantly this coming season. :ninja:

50 minutes ago, athell said:

Really?  Have you heard/read anything about what they will be offering up for him as a starter QB?  Hard to imagine Jameis playing for peanuts 2 seasons in a row.

Falcons could probably outbid them if he's willing to sign for backup money.

28 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I can't imagine Payton being able to handle the wild ups and downs of Jameis after having Brees running the show for so many years. I predict he has to up his meds intake significantly this coming season. :ninja:

Considering his love for Taysom Hill I think he's upped intake enough already to buy into Jameis

3 minutes ago, RetroRoq said:

Really?  Have you heard/read anything about what they will be offering up for him as a starter QB?  Hard to imagine Jameis playing for peanuts 2 seasons in a row.

Falcons could probably outbid them if he's willing to sign for backup money.

I do.

https://www.nfl.com/news/sean-payton-saints-have-big-interest-in-bringing-jameis-winston-back

And I think he would be wise to.  Jameis for sure is/was a turnover machine but his talent is off the charts.  I'm actually hoping Brees comes back because I think a Payton/Winston pairing could be very good for them.

As far as money, I am not sure.

8 minutes ago, jstammer said:

Knowing how the Falcons have historically been run, we'll trade our number 4 pick to the Panties for pennies. They'd draft the next Maholmes and we'd spend the next decade getting b!tch slapped by him twice a year. 

the next mahomes isn't in this draft so i wouldn't worry too much about that :D