Why all the Fields hate and Wilson love🤔

21 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Thats very not true.  

I've worked with a lot a lot of really good quarterbacks,” Avery said. “Justin Fields is the most talented quarterback that I've ever come in contact with. He has the ability to do everything with his arm. And then he's also going to run a sub 4.4 40. And he's 228 pounds. He's built like a rock, and his ability to process information, go through reads, all those things, it's next level.

https://247sports.com/Article/Justin-Fields-draws-high-praise-from-quarterback-coach-Quincy-Avery-Ohio-State-Buckeyes-147395848/

Gee, his QB coach likes him. Shocker.

5 minutes ago, jidady said:

Gee, his QB coach likes him. Shocker.

He could have said that Justin Fields is a very good quarterback. Instead, he said he IS THE BEST HE has worked with. Big difference because he made a seperation with his analysis of the quarterbacks he has worked with.

2020: 8 Games Played, 158-of-225 (70.2 percent), 2,100 Yards, 22 Touchdowns, 6 Interceptions, 81 Carries, 383 Yards, 5 Touchdowns

2020: 12 Games Played, 247-of-336 (73.5 percent), 3,692 Yards, 33 Touchdowns, 3 Interceptions, 70 Carries, 254 Yards, 10 Touchdowns, 2 Catches, 32 Yards

Which would you pick?

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

All im saying is you can't deny the kids truths. Yes Im a UGA fan and didn't like him transferring, but je lead his team to 2 playoff appearances and a Natty. Fromm wasn't the reason we went to the Natty in 2017, it was Chubb and Michel🤷🏿‍♂️

Christ! Same sheet different day! You want a certain qb but say that the RBS are what got everyone to the championship!?!?! 
Ffs Julio is awesome is a great receiver but you’re probably one of the people that says he makes Matt Ryan look good. Still looking for the people that are all over some Russell gage or our other unsung players that get the ball consistently. 

22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I have not seen a single person on here call him Vick 2.0.

You missed my post man. I'm insulted! Actually it wasn't meant to be a dig at the player, but at the fan base and what they sound like there desires would be.

53 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I wonder if Burrow would have ever developed into a star if he didn’t leave OSU...

as for Fields I wish he would have stuck w PSU, I may support him more then 😂 

😉🤣🤣😂

8 minutes ago, The Daywalker said:

Christ! Same sheet different day! You want a certain qb but say that the RBS are what got everyone to the championship!?!?! 
Ffs Julio is awesome is a great receiver but you’re probably one of the people that says he makes Matt Ryan look good. Still looking for the people that are all over some Russell gage or our other unsung players that get the ball consistently. 

RBs help young Qbs....end of discussion 🤔

1 hour ago, jidady said:

Hey, don't lump us all together. Some of us aren't fans of either.

Yeah don't want either but Wilson's way more polished coming into the league. More versatile arm and faster reads. Fields could get there but he also may not. 

I haven't said anything about fields not being good. But, if he were all that and a bag of chips, he would have stayed in place until the national championship qb failed (with no recievers). Instead of officially whipping the person ahead of him on the depth chart, he jumped ship and went to a team that was tailor made to be heads and shoulders above their conference competition. And the he got them to the natty argument doesn't fly. #1. They should have never been in the playoffs this past year #2. I think trey sermon, his wr's, and the osu defense would say "hold my beer". Gosh I hate the transfer portal (for this very reason).

Just now, Williamb said:

I haven't said anything about fields not being good. But, if he were all that and a bag of chips, he would have stayed in place until the national championship qb failed (with no recievers). Instead of officially whipping the person ahead of him on the depth chart, he jumped ship and went to a team that was tailor made to be heads and shoulders above their conference competition. And the he got them to the natty argument doesn't fly. #1. They should have never been in the playoffs this past year #2. I think trey sermon, his wr's, and the osu defense would say "hold my beer". Gosh I hate the transfer portal (for this very reason).

Fields did whats was best for him. Period. Im not gonna name drop, but several UGA players have said Fields and Eason were better than Fromm and all were baffled that the others weren't allowed to compete with him. Kirby wanted a game manager, instead of a play making QB. He see's that now and has opened up their offense. The fact that he is still a top 10 draft proves he is all that and the bag of chips bro🤷🏿‍♂️💰🔥

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

I NEVER said he was Manning. I said he was groomed to be a QB since his grade school years like Manning

So was Todd Marionvich...

I think Fields has an excellent shot at succeeding in the NFL fairly quickly even more so than Wilson. Just believe he doesn't need all the distractions .FWIW I wouldn't want Lawrence either I want a tradeback at #4

2 minutes ago, lju713 said:

Fields did whats was best for him. Period. Im not gonna name drop, but several UGA players have said Fields and Eason were better than Fromm and all were baffled that the others weren't allowed to compete with him. Kirby wanted a game manager, instead of a play making QB. He see's that now and has opened up their offense. The fact that he is still a top 10 draft proves he is all that and the bag of chips bro🤷🏿‍♂️💰🔥

It depends on the draft site, bro. You don't replace a qb when he's winning. Eason got injured, bad break. However, fields never showed anything at uga that warranted a roster change. He did what's best for him, my whole point in a nutshell. So will he ask for a trade his 2nd year gathering splinters behind ryan.

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

I dont get it bro and it happens EVERY year. Anybody on this forum who is from GA would be lying if they say when Lawrence and Fields came out of HS, that you eye wasn't on them to be future Falcons. We produce toooo much talent in this state for the Falcons not to tap in

Keep in mind what Roddy White said about Mel Kiper back in January. He was keeping 💯. People around here love to hide things like that. Just read some of the post around here about other QB. These MFs would rather have Rotten Leaf and Joey Scaryington to prove a point.

9 minutes ago, Williamb said:

It depends on the draft site, bro. You don't replace a qb when he's winning. Eason got injured, bad break. However, fields never showed anything at uga that warranted a roster change. He did what's best for him, my whole point in a nutshell. So will he ask for a trade his 2nd year gathering splinters behind ryan.

Fields was upset with the way he was being misused at UGA. Kirby is really just an extension of Richt. Fields was going off the field after a game they won saying, "Yeah, I had a good game handing off the ball".

54 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

He could have said that Justin Fields is a very good quarterback. Instead, he said he IS THE BEST HE has worked with. Big difference because he made a seperation with his analysis of the quarterbacks he has worked with.

Yes, someone paid to coach quarterbacks just praised the quarterback he's paid to coach. It's the most shocking thing since my burger and fries at dinner came with a burger and fries.

I'm honestly not sure -- and I say this sincerely -- you could have provided a less useful quote about a prospect. I guess it could have come from Fields' mom or something, but that's the only way to drop down the food chain.

Just now, jidady said:

Yes, someone paid to coach quarterbacks just praised the quarterback he's paid to coach. It's the most shocking thing since my burger and fries at dinner came with a burger and fries.

I'm honestly not sure -- and I say this sincerely -- you could have provided a less useful quote about a prospect. I guess it could have come from Fields' mom or something, but that's the only way to drop down the food chain.

Not to mention if Brees is the benchmark here I'm pretty sure every QB coming out is more physically gifted than him. 

27 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Yeah don't want either but Wilson's way more polished coming into the league. More versatile arm and faster reads. Fields could get there but he also may not. 

Honestly, in terms of polish, I think the list goes Lawrence then Mac Jones then Wilson. Fields is definitely toolsy, as is Wilson.  Jones has probably already plateau'd or is close to it.