56 minutes ago, grandcanyonaz said:

As many people they have signed and as much money they spent and all the number one picks to more than likely miss the playoffs, something was going to give and it's usually the coach.

This ^^^^You can't fire the team but coaches are expendable. 

I had actually been thinking about this but didn't think it would happen because he's only been here a little over two year. But this team was really underperforming with expectations this year. Just didn't think it would happen but I'm glad it did. 

18 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

Of course he is....He once said nothing is worse for a franchise than signing the wrong FAs....halfway in this season looks like he signed all the wrong ones.

LP isn't blameless and we blew way too many 4th qtr leads, but he was really set up to fail. The one year he actually had the talent, they are injured or stunk and there were zero practices, which means nearly zero player development( CLP's speciality). 

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

LP isn't blameless and we blew way too many 4th qtr leads, but he was really set up to fail. The one year he actually had the talent, they are injured or stunk and there were zero practices, which means nearly zero player development( CLP's speciality). 

4th quarter collapses and Gallo at Center did him in.

We are depending on Snell, Hill, Gallo and the broken corpse of Rondo to help us win games, smh.

Bench had 6 points last night, smh.

Man, I was really hoping he could turn it around but I always knew he was the development coach and not the one that would lead us to the title. It was just a matter if, not when, and it was sooner than I thought. I saw the writing on the wall in the first game McMillan coached where all the players just looked really happy to be out there and was moving the ball and playing team defense. Also, when Trae’s dad liked a tweet about McMillan being a better coach I knew it was something there that was specific to Loyd that wasn’t good.