1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

He's going out there to enjoy nice weather, not win titles. 😎

Houston is BRUTAL humid & unbearably hot.  AZ will be dry heat but oven temps.

I am happy for JJ personally that he got out from under that team.  Houston cluster fk has been a mess & thank goodness because it makes our team look less ****** up.  :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, definitely a head scratcher for him if his intentions is truly to win a SB real soon.

The data shows Watt is more likely to be hurt than get it 10 sacks at this point in his career 

Peterson is a FA.   Rumors are that Cardinals are moving on from him.   Haason Reddick is also a FA.

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Houston is BRUTAL humid & unbearably hot.  AZ will be dry heat but oven temps.

I am happy for JJ personally that he got out from under that team.  Houston cluster fk has been a mess & thank goodness because it makes our team look less ****** up.  :lol:

Preach!

I was out there during SB 30. It was really nice then, but the summers? Lawd.🔥

15 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Good for him.  Perhaps he sees something in Arizona that we all don't.  Who knows?  Did anyone honestly think that Tampa Bay would win the Superbowl at the beginning of the season?

Cardinals need a lot more than Watt to turn that defense around. There's a reason the Cardinals went from 5-2 to open 2020 and then collapsed to 8-8. They were one Kyler Murray hail mary away from being 7-9.

Bucs aren't a good comparison. Many people had the Bucs as a SB contender the moment they landed Brady because that team already had a lot of talent but was severely lacking a QB to bring it all together.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Okay who else do they have. Forgot about him. 

Isaiah Simmons and Patrick Peterson. But as a whole that defense was pretty bad and Watt alone doesn't turn that around. They went from 5-2 to 8-8 and needed a hail mary win against the Bills to avoid going 7-9.

Someone mentioned the Bucs but this is far from the Bucs situation. That Bucs team was loaded but Winston was really holding them back with all his interceptions. Brady changed that and that was all they really needed to be a legit Super Bowl team. Cardinals are far from a Super Bowl team. They're still a huge question to even make the playoffs.

Once again TATF experts were wrong. They're always wrong.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Isaiah Simmons and Patrick Peterson. But as a whole that defense was pretty bad and Watt alone doesn't turn that around. They went from 5-2 to 8-8 and needed a hail mary win against the Bills to avoid going 7-9.

Someone mentioned the Bucs but this is far from the Bucs situation. That Bucs team was loaded but Winston was really holding them back with all his interceptions. Brady changed that and that was all they really needed to be a legit Super Bowl team. Cardinals are far from a Super Bowl team. They're still a huge question to even make the playoffs.

Peterson is a FA.

Rumors are that Cardinals are moving on from him.

Haason Reddick is also a FA.

Good for JJ. I think it's a good move for the Cards, they are trying to beef up their defense and with FA and the draft coming, it could potentially work for them. This reminds me of when the late great Reggie White went to GB to bolster their defense and it paid off. You just never know unless you try. 

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Patrick Peterson is said to be on his way out. Isaiah Simmons has potential but he didn't catch on until late last season and even then he only had like 1 standout game so it's a little early to call him a key piece at the moment. That isn't completely his fault though

As for the comments about the Bucs, do you really expect anything else regarding a rival opponent lol. Even with them winning the super bowl there's quite a few that won't give credit where it's due

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

What other talent do they have outside of Murray, Hopkins and Jones? Their offensive line still sucks and their back end is suspect 

Yes the offensive line is terrible. They have budda also, nice youg wr core. The defense aint that far off. If they can get some help on the offensive line they will be a problem.

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Yes the offensive line is terrible. They have budda also, nice youg wr core. The defense aint that far off. If they can get some help on the offensive line they will be a problem.

Who they got at corner that's respectable

50 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I mentioned Jones in another post and was reminded about Baker. I can't think of any other respectable players on their defense that strike fear

Oh, my bad. Don't know how I read past it.

You are correct, they don't really have much at all that gives offenses nightmares.

Both Jones and Watt are on the wrong side of 30 and will not be in their primes. They'll still be good no doubt, but most of their notable players outside of potentially Reddick and Baker are 30+.

5 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Oh, my bad. Don't know how I read passed it.

You are correct, they don't really have much at all that gives offenses nightmares.

Both Jones and Watt are on the wrong side of 30 and will not be in their primes. They'll still be good no doubt, but most of their notable players outside of potentially Reddick and Baker are 30+.

It's gonna be interesting. Jones and Watts gonna be trying to one up each other on the sack total count with both creeping up on 100 lol

52 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's gonna be interesting. Jones and Watts gonna be trying to one up each other on the sack total count with both creeping up on 100 lol

Weren't they both drafted in 2011 with Julio?

As for Watt, this decision may have proved that Watt was BSing a little a bit about going to a bonafide SB contender.

This just shows us that he really wanted to get out of Houston and is just too nice of a man to really say that publicly lol.

11 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Weren't they both drafted in 2011 with Julio?

As for Watt, this decision may have proved that Watt was BSing a little a bit about going to a bonafide SB contender.

This just shows us that he really wanted to get out of Houston and is just too nice of a man to really say that publicly lol.

I think watt was in that group. Not sure about Jones. But yeah. Watt played them. Well played