Using Arthur Smith's Playbook With Atlanta Falcons - Madden 21

22 minutes ago, mtldirtybird said:

to think Madden has any relevance to anything in real life let alone to a new coach with a new team

Yeah, computer generated simulations teach nothing

that's why they just toss fighter pilots straight into the air and let them figure it out on the fly

no pun intended 

Edited by The Real Tony G.
28 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

I wish madden was still fun.

It's as fun as you make it to be. If you go in thinking you're going to get a realistic sim then that's your first mistake. If you go in accepting it for what it is and playing someone that you're cool with so you can talk **** to each other, you'll enjoy it more. 

51 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's as fun as you make it to be. If you go in thinking you're going to get a realistic sim then that's your first mistake. If you go in accepting it for what it is and playing someone that you're cool with so you can talk **** to each other, you'll enjoy it more. 

Talking **** is a lost art.....folk dont know how....or they get offended....

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Right. I actually enjoy Madden this year.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's not terrible. Yeah it has its issues just like every other game. Problem is people idiotically buy the game expecting realism that they won't get from any sports game. 

Correct. Every sports games have their issues. None of them will ever truly be able to replicate realism but some have more issues than others. Madden 21 is the first Madden I've really played since 16 and it's a lot different than 16 so I actually like it. I tried to play 20 but was playing the pro bowl thing they make you do and it was impossible to tackle the running back on that one and I didn't even finish the pro bowl thing before I took it back. The game play this year is actually a lot of fun when you don't expect too much from it. If you take it for what it's worth it can be enjoyable.

10 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

to think Madden has any relevance to anything in real life let alone to a new coach with a new team

😂. Yep, it has more to do with giving the controller to another person. They may decide to use run plays more, despite which playbook they're using.