I just sent D Led a tweet asking him if he could ask Arthur Smith if he wants to try to resign Alex Mack next year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You lost all credibility tweeting to D Led

I came to say something smart....cant beat that.....I'll humbly wait for my next opportunity 

maybe we should turn this into  "on what lake will Alex Mack be in a boat fishing next year"

4 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I'm not sure if I would love to bank on 36 year old Mack at center. He's at the age where literally at any moment his game could fall of a cliff. We need to add a younger solid option either in free agency or draft and have the best man between him and Hennessey be the guy imo.

His play has also slipped a lot the last two seasons. Now is the time to let him go, not keep him until he can't block anyone anymore. He got blown up way more the last two seasons than ever at any point in his career.

16 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

His play has also slipped a lot the last two seasons. Now is the time to let him go, not keep him until he can't block anyone anymore. He got blown up way more the last two seasons than ever at any point in his career.

Yea, he has scuffled through some minor injuries, certainly not the player he was the first couple of years with the team, still solid though... but as I said, at 36 you can go from solid to unplayable fairly quickly. 

• Falcons Fan MVP changed the title to I just sent D Led a tweet asking him if he could ask Arthur Smith if he wants to try to resign Alex Mack next year.
On 2/28/2021 at 11:28 AM, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Where do you think Alex Mack will most likely land next year? My gut feeling is that the Falcons will try to bring him back but a different team will offer him more money. Possibly San Francisco. What do you guys think?

No please. Mack was decling faster than I thought and still won't be cheap. Let the young guy play and add some cheaper veteran depth.

8 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I'm not sure if I would love to bank on 36 year old Mack at center. He's at the age where literally at any moment his game could fall of a cliff. We need to add a younger solid option either in free agency or draft and have the best man between him and Hennessey be the guy imo.

I think his game fell off quite a bit this year.