Probably nothing most of us logical posters don't already know or can't see but good to hear it from an outside source. The only reason to move on from Ryan right now is money and since moving on from him really isn't going to help with that at the moment due to the dead cap then there is no real reason. Maybe they draft a QB of the future early because of the unlikelihood of them being in this position again, but I think that would be a mistake. You have a QB you can't do anything with who is more than capable of winning in the league right now with the right surroundings. Give him those surroundings 

13 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Probably nothing most of us logical posters don't already know or can't see but good to hear it from an outside source. The only reason to move on from Ryan right now is money and since moving on from him really isn't going to help with that at the moment due to the dead cap then there is no real reason. Maybe they draft a QB of the future early because of the unlikelihood of them being in this position again, but I think that would be a mistake. You have a QB you can't do anything with who is more than capable of winning in the league right now with the right surroundings. Give him those surroundings 

Yeah I bet a lot who want a QB didn't even listen. I bet most didn't even know a lot of the information the pff guy said good or bad. I was shocked by some of it a little. I know he said draft an olineman. I honestly though think we are better off just getting a FA G like Thuney. Then we are are good one the o line. 

27 minutes ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

The reality about the QB situation is much less dramatic than most of the board conversations make it out to be and that is a good thing.

I'm going to see your reality about the QB situation being much less dramatic than most of the board conversations make it out to be and raise you ALL Falcon football situations are much less dramatic than most of the board conversations make them out to be...and that is definitely a good thing! 🤣

34 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Yeah I bet a lot who want a QB didn't even listen. I bet most didn't even know a lot of the information the pff guy said good or bad. I was shocked by some of it a little. I know he said draft an olineman. I honestly though think we are better off just getting a FA G like Thuney. Then we are are good one the o line. 

My thoughts exactly, but i want Scherff

1 minute ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I like him, but he’s more of a road grader and mean. I think Thuney fits in the outside zone scheme a tad better.

I would be happy with Thuney and check that box. If we did get either, it would put us in a better position to trade down if Sewell was still on the board in addition to the qbs. Our line has lacked some "mean" since the Kevin Sheaffer days

9 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

I would be happy with Thuney and check that box. If we did get either, it would put us in a better position to trade down if Sewell was still on the board in addition to the qbs. Our line has lacked some "mean" since the Kevin Sheaffer days

We forgetting about Mud Duck and the good years of Schrader?