Cuts:  Allen Bailey,Ricardo Allen,James Carpenter,Kurt Benkert,

Trade: Dante Flowers, receive a 3rd next year that can become a 2nd. 

restructure/extend: Deion Jones(extended) Grady Jerret(extended) Jake Matthew (restructure) 

Free agent: DL Leonard Williams.                S Marcus Williams 

NOTE: With the signing of Leonard Williams we get the DL player we been needing next to Grady Jerret. Leonard Williams can play DE or DT also 3-4 or 4-3 both in a higher level. 

S Marcus Williams give you the best all around Safety, a safety that doesn't have the injuries and ability limitations we been having back there since 2008. 

2021 NFL DRAFT Note:(Im not against drafting a QB at #4 but for this draft I do not) 

We end up trading down with WAS in this draft we get most of their draft pick this year also grabbing a few in 2020.

TRADE: ATL gets WAS pick 19,51,74,82 also 2022 picks 

R1 19:  RB Najee Harris 6'2 229

R2 35: CB Asante Samuel JR 5'10 185

R2 51:  S Andre Cisco 6'0 203

R3 68: DE Patrick Jones II 6'5 264

R3 74:  DT Jaylen Twyman 6'2 291

R3 82:  CB Paulson Adebo 6'1 192

R4 99:  NT Tedarrell Slaton 6'5 343

R5 132: WR/RB Demetric Felton 5'10 200

R5 Comp: LB Cameron MeGrone 6'1 236

R6 163: WR Warren Jackson 6'6 215

R6 Comp: RB Max Burghi 5'10 198

R7 Comp: QB Dustin Crum 6'3 201

Finale Notes: This draft I didn't go Oline I think we have the right players there already and it's a play calling problem more then the players themselves. I also went Defense early since I think most of the problems are on that side of the ball. That also offensively we have the right players to win with now so let's strengthen the defense first. Then get chest peace players later. 

Edited by AllStarHandyMan
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cuts:  Allen Bailey,Ricardo Allen,James Carpenter,Kurt Benkert, Trade: Dante Flowers, receive a 3rd next year that can become a 2nd.  restructure/extend: Deion Jones(extended) Grady Jerret(e

Might go with different players but I love the overall mentality behind it and how it sets us up for the future

Just now, Mister pudding said:

It addresses needs.. no way i would take Samuel with our 2nd pick though. There will be some gold nuggets that fall to 35, so it's not a place to reach imo

Samuel has been all over the place in mock draft and people boards so it I hard to tell where he might fall. What I do see in him is alot of what his dad brought to the table. So that's why im willing to take that risk. (Even though drafting CB round 2 is scary) thanks alot Dann Quinn lol

1 minute ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Samuel has been all over the place in mock draft and people boards so it I hard to tell where he might fall. What I do see in him is alot of what his dad brought to the table. So that's why im willing to take that risk. (Even though drafting CB round 2 is scary) thanks alot Dann Quinn lol

I loved Samuel, but I hope he tackles better than daddy.

25 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I may add a different safety and NT but outside of that trade down tick defense tick RB tick.

Good mock from me.

I tried to add needs and also depth. Then also add players that can also buff the players/vets already here. Warren Jackson is a guy that I think could buff the team in just the redzone . 

21 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Might go with different players but I love the overall mentality behind it and how it sets us up for the future

The goal is to win now with the players already under contract. The players we bring in and draft are here to help with that but here to continue the winning!

1 hour ago, Rings said:

If we could actually get that many picks and pieces I’d be so happy.  I’d be immediately less happy if that first pick was a RB that high though.  I’d rather use a day two pick and a early day three pick on backs than I would one day one pick.  Overall I like it a lot but I’d change that one thing.

I looked at it in how the Washington Football team was a QB away from a better push then what they did. They give up this draft so they don't hurt in 2022. 

As for RB I have a few I like, yet I will say this I don't think any running back in this draft will be better then Najee Harris as a rookie. I would even argue that I believe he will have a better 4 year start then anyone out this draft class. Thats is why I went with him. For the win now and the next 4 years with him.

Lastly I do believe there is RB in this draft class that might have a longer better career long term but I think he gives us the best 4 years from this RB class.

6 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

It addresses needs.. no way i would take Samuel with our 2nd pick though. There will be some gold nuggets that fall to 35, so it's not a place to reach imo

Actually in the majority of mocks i see all over different forums now and even some mocks from so called experts Samuel has been sliding into the late 1st on alot of them.  So early round 2 isn't to far out of the realm of possibility he's a very talented player and could easily go before or a little after our pick there.   With that said Neal and Debo were both bigger reaches in their drafts than Samuel would be here if he even was a reach and i wouldn't change that draft for anything in the world.   Same for that boy Terrell last year 16 was a much bigger reach than expected he would go as most people thought round 2 for him in alot of mocks.   Im not against player with small reaches as long as i view their talents as really good and think they will fit our team better than other players near that same spot. 

9 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Actually in the majority of mocks i see all over different forums now and even some mocks from so called experts Samuel has been sliding into the late 1st on alot of them.  So early round 2 isn't to far out of the realm of possibility he's a very talented player and could easily go before or a little after our pick there.   With that said Neal and Debo were both bigger reaches in their drafts than Samuel would be here if he even was a reach and i wouldn't change that draft for anything in the world.   Same for that boy Terrell last year 16 was a much bigger reach than expected he would go as most people thought round 2 for him in alot of mocks.   Im not against player with small reaches as long as i view their talents as really good and think they will fit our team better than other players near that same spot. 

Here he is the 14th ranked CB in the draft.. I'm not against drafting him, just not high in rd 2

https://walterfootball.com/draft2021CB.php

Edited by Mister pudding
5 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

I looked at it in how the Washington Football team was a QB away from a better push then what they did. They give up this draft so they don't hurt in 2022. 

As for RB I have a few I like, yet I will say this I don't think any running back in this draft will be better then Najee Harris as a rookie. I would even argue that I believe he will have a better 4 year start then anyone out this draft class. Thats is why I went with him. For the win now and the next 4 years with him.

Lastly I do believe there is RB in this draft class that might have a longer better career long term but I think he gives us the best 4 years from this RB class.

I think he will be a really good player the NFL, although not as much as most on here think.  That said, I would never take a RB in round one, especially in the teens.

7 hours ago, Mister pudding said:

What's a chest piece? 

We're drafting a nipple. I'm down wit it.

I really like Borghi. He plays hard, good hands, decent elusiveness. I don't think he'll be running through tackles at the NFL level the way he did PAC 12 DB's, but he's pretty physical and has some good athleticism. Good bargain pick, nothing wrong with getting a situational/3rd down back at that part of the draft.

As mentioned, walter football is pretty bad. I do like the idea of taking 2 CB's and a S, Wreh is prob gone, maybe Neal too and rico's tomb was sealed before last season was even finished. I do wonder if those pitt kids will still be around at that point though.

33 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I like the number of picks from the trade. Not sure how some one will give 3rd for Fowler and Falcons handle dead money from his contract to sign other FA. 

I believe a team would do it. Even if it was a 4th that can upgrade into the 3rd. 

We would get cap savings with him being traded. With the cuts and extended players would free a little more enough to sign players but it will have to be back loaded.