Kelvin Joseph CB Kentucky

LSU transfer and top DB recruit out of HS. Looks like the most underrated CB in this draft. Has good size(6'1 192) and is physical. Fluid in his backpedal and is a ballhawk. He is also a great tackler, if not the best run support CB in this draft. Looks comfortable in man or zone. We need to get him in the 2nd round and pair him with AJ

Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

He’s good. Real good. Watch him against Alabama. 

I remember that game. He had a good game against UGA as well. I think he got a pic. Looks like the type of CB we need to pair with AJ . Draft him and resign Dennard to play the slot.

3 hours ago, lju713 said:

LSU transfer and top DB recruit out of HS. Looks like the most underrated CB in this draft. Has good size(6'1 192) and is physical. Fluid in his backpedal and is a ballhawk. He is also a great tackler, if not the best run support CB in this draft. Looks comfortable in man or zone. We need to get him in the 2nd round and pair him with AJ

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, etherdome said:

Him and Shakur Brown.  We need to draft either one.  I have not completed my mock just yet but I plan to take either on in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

I think he goes by round 2

1 hour ago, NWFALCON said:

Agreed

Ok. I finally found him on draft boards. He's consistently around 103-115. That's 4th round. Why y'all think he goes in the 2nd.

I did find him on one board in the 3rd.

7 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Ok. I finally found him on draft boards. He's consistently around 103-115. That's 4th round. Why y'all think he goes in the 2nd.

His film. One of my friend’s that’s better at evaluating DBs has him in his top 3. Jamin Davis stood out to me too while watching Joseph. He’s a bit underweight but he was near almost every play. 

1 hour ago, celtiksage said:

Depends where you look, Kiper has him as a top 25 prospect and DJ has him in the top 45. I haven't watched him enough personally

4 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Depends where you look, Kiper has him as a top 25 prospect and DJ has him in the top 45. I haven't watched him enough personally

I wonder if we should trade back in the 2nd round to accumulate another 1. This draft is gonna be deeper from rounds 2-5. Alot of guys are gonna slip due to opt outs. Which should be a blessing in disguise.