So with all these rumors about QBs

I do not think we will draft a QB unless they peg one in the latter rounds.. But I don't even think they will do that.  AS I've said many times. I think we need to get a proven vet QB as our backup..  This team will only be as good as the backup QB if Ryan was to need to sit out a game or two.

15 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

We are gonna have D Watson on carolina and Russel Wilson on the Saints aren't we. 

And for TATF purposes that means another decade of multiple franchise QBs to deal with

Cool. But its only Watson and Wilson...I see no reason to worry about either one of them. But it's fantasy anyway and will never happen. 

14 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Something tells me that Houston is too stupid to get rid of him so they're going to screw themselves somehow.

I don't think it's stupid for Houston to refuse to trade him. He just signed a 4 year extension in September of last year. I would tell him to suck it up, you don't run this organization. Play or don't play, but if you play it will be in Houston.

If you want to retire enjoy your life, but I'll be coming after that signing bonus. There is no way in **** I'm going to let his temper tantrum succeed. If he refuses to take a snap for the Texans as he claims, he would never take another snap in the NFL.

49 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

I don't think it's stupid for Houston to refuse to trade him. He just signed a 4 year extension in September of last year. I would tell him to suck it up, you don't run this organization. Play or don't play, but if you play it will be in Houston.

If you want to retire enjoy your life, but I'll be coming after that signing bonus. There is no way in **** I'm going to let his temper tantrum succeed. If he refuses to take a snap for the Texans as he claims, he would never take another snap in the NFL.

16 hours ago, FalconofShadows said:

We are gonna have D Watson on carolina and Russel Wilson on the Saints aren't we. 

And for TATF purposes that means another decade of multiple franchise QBs to deal with

As good as Watson and Wilson are, they are way overrated. Its more about the team around them. If we build are team up, I am not worried about them.

I think the Texans and the Seahawks will do whatever needs to be done to make their QBs happy. Mega trade deals to land a top tier veteran QB screams how much these types of players are valued, and how hard it is to find one; So why would any team that already has one, gamble with trying to find another.

Edited by 4dabirds
1 hour ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

He could suit up for the Texans and just throw picks all day, everyday, until they agree to trade him. He technically holds all the cards...

2 hours ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

As good as Watson and Wilson are, they are way overrated. Its more about the team around them. If we build are team up, I am not worried about them.

Hmmm. What kind of team does Watson have around him in Houston? 
Overrated makes absolutely no sense....

4 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I do not think we will draft a QB unless they peg one in the latter rounds.. But I don't even think they will do that.  AS I've said many times. I think we need to get a proven vet QB as our backup..  This team will only be as good as the backup QB if Ryan was to need to sit out a game or two.

Deeznuts57 (payback for Mr. Pudding pants 😂),

I rarely agree with you haha, but if as many teams draft qbs this year, there should be many vet qbs cut to make room

7 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Hmmm. What kind of team does Watson have around him in Houston? 
Overrated makes absolutely no sense....

Oh he has crap in Houston. I think he is really good if not great, just don't see him as the guy. I have always said Wilson is a little overrated. I could have one a SB as the QB on that Hawks team and I am no QB.