Happy Birthday Bankerbird!

Man I feel like just yesterday rev was around, 10 years doesn't feel like it but I've been here since late 90s well I'm counting the first board most of the old timers were on, I just tried to pull up my old yahoo email to see what my first username was on that board appare rly yahoo deleted all the mails in ur acct several years ago if u didn't log in for more than a year 

22 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

I have often wondered why true fans would leave. There is a lot of BS here for sure but it’s a fun way to socialize and pass the time about our common love for the Falcons. 

There are so many places to talk Falcons football now.  Back in the day, this was the only place.

On 2/27/2021 at 12:05 PM, marvinthemartian said:

I have often wondered why true fans would leave. There is a lot of BS here for sure but it’s a fun way to socialize and pass the time about our common love for the Falcons. 

And I think some board members forget about the block feature. If a troll gets under my skin I block them and forget about it. Some people just want to argue..