Happy Birthday Bankerbird!

1 hour ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah he was a good guy. If he is lurking I hope he makes himself known. He was a moderator for awhile too. Speaking of folks I haven’t seen in a long time what ever happened to Reverend Hal and SacFalcFan?

Sac hangs around the college board.  Rev Hal hasnt been here In  ten years or more.

8 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Yeah he was a good guy. If he is lurking I hope he makes himself known. He was a moderator for awhile too. Speaking of folks I haven’t seen in a long time what ever happened to Reverend Hal and SacFalcFan?

Yep, SacFalc is still around, him and I know each other off the boards as well, he has a wonderful entrepreneurial wife too.

47 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Wish he would return as prophesied and cleanse the boards of the obvious trolls.

HBD to the mod with the largest cahones

Never was a fan of the dude as a Mod. But I know he was here for a while I came in 02 so I think he was here around 05 06. Eitherway HBD my guy

12 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

I have often wondered why true fans would leave. There is a lot of BS here for sure but it’s a fun way to socialize and pass the time about our common love for the Falcons. 

It used to be a lot worse back when Banker left. Thanks to @JD dirtybird21 and  @VTCrunkler for patrolling the boards so well now.

I think Banker went ghost not too long after making Tuggle2 a mod.

20 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

It used to be a lot worse back when Banker left. Thanks to @JD dirtybird21 and  @VTCrunkler for patrolling the boards so well now.

I think Banker went ghost not too long after making Tuggle2 a mod.

Mods end up leaving...because the job sucks. No matter what, you become increasingly hated over time. Not very fun for a voluntary gig. But thanks for the kind words bro

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Mods end up leaving...because the job sucks. No matter what, you become increasingly hated over time. Not very fun for a voluntary gig. But thanks for the kind words bro

I feel that. Def can understand it too. AND although you did ban me for no reason 🤣. You're a good mod.

10 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It’s true, boards have been much better since you and VTC took over. You guys don’t engage in any of the ego battles, you just keep the place cleaned up better than possibly any time since I’ve been here.

and I do thank you and VTC for your efforts