New England and Chicago called the Falcons about the availability of Ryan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only response from the Falcons...  

Imagine all the MR haters watching him go to NE and win a chip!

Kenny the Sports Guy?  lmao Not saying it didn't happen Geneaut but lol (also love the new avi...no mercy!)

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

So, SB this coming season!!! :ninja:

I'm unapologetically wanting Matt to be here through his current contract, so within the next 3 years.  Maybe more if AS does to him what I think he will...

Bad news for the QB@4 crowd, but that's what I think and what my gut is telling me.  

Just now, athell said:

I'm unapologetically wanting Matt to be here through his current contract, so within the next 3 years.  Maybe more if AS does to him what I think he will...

Bad news for the QB@4 crowd, but that's what I think and what my gut is telling me.  

His gut is still eating him up about 51.    I think if they get him a fairly decent run game and a defense - and we make it back to the big game - he'll win, period.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Yeah. But Favre scenario is always a possibility. GB didn’t want to trade him to Vikings. Traded to Jets for a year and Vikings a year later. 
I just want AS and TF to focus on building a team and win. Waited too long for the SB win.

That would hurt a lot.

Frankly, I don't care who the QB is if we win a SB, but it would just kill me if he went to the Saints and won it all.

7 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Mahomes went to a team which was in playoffs every year before he was drafted. Not a 4-12 team. Chiefs were winning with Alex smith.

the chiefs already had a great team to surround him. we dont! The chiefs can be in the playoffs every yr even w/o Mahomes. we cant!   We need a lot more to get there than a QB.