I get that most of the board wants a QB, so here's a name I suggest you do research on. To me? He's a first round talent that may be there in round 2.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of this board does not want a QB. 

I could get behind a 6'5 240lb QB. Trask,in the 2nd is a helluva lot better than one at #4 overall. Especially if we trade out of the #4. 

I mean obviously the extra dimension helps, but legs will never beat brains.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:02 AM, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I would love to see us trade down and take Pitts and then take Trask in round 2 with one of our extra seconds just to see the reactions on this board.

I’d like to see us trade down to be able to draft our biggest need that isn’t a reach. Pretty simplistic but sometimes that gets overlooked. 

On 2/25/2021 at 7:44 PM, Macintez said:

• WEAKNESSES 
  • Statue in the pocket 
  • Not a running threat 
  • Needs to improve pocket manipulation 
  • Struggles to avoid the rush 
  • Can't bail out his offensive line 
  • Enough arm, but not an overwhelming cannon 
  • Might be more of a game manager in the NFL

I feel like these 2 things don't make him a scheme fit for what coach Smith runs

I don't find his arm impressive either to say he could be a Big Ben type QB.

57 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

I have watched 0 of Kyle Trask and still need to do so but I have a feeling I will like him more the Fields because I don't think Fields can read defenses or go through his progressions. To much of if my 1st option isn't there runn or immediately throw to rb for me

Trask goes through his reads repeatedly in a single play, hits hella tight windows, quickest release I've seen, great play action passing. He also led the nation in TD passes behind Mac Jones (FL played one less game than Bama), over 68% completion rate, 2nd in passing yards...

Yeah I just thought he sucked because I haven't seen him rated up there with the others, but after watching the game against UGA who he thrashed and seeing some other games, he looks pretty solid.

And in all the videos I watched, half or more of his passes aren't going to just Pitts and Toney. I like him a lot in the 2nd. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see someone take him end of round 1.

12 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Trask goes through his reads repeatedly in a single play, hits hella tight windows, quickest release I've seen, great play action passing. He also led the nation in TD passes behind Mac Jones (FL played one less game than Bama), over 68% completion rate, 2nd in passing yards...

Yeah I just thought he sucked because I haven't seen him rated up there with the others, but after watching the game against UGA who he thrashed and seeing some other games, he looks pretty solid.

And in all the videos I watched, half or more of his passes aren't going to just Pitts and Toney. I like him a lot in the 2nd. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see someone take him end of round 1.

I just decided to go and watch the Bama and Georgia games (don't got all 22 so doing my best) and I will say I really do like him more then Fields and wouldn't be surprised to see Trask go in the 20s in the draft

21 hours ago, Romfal said:

I feel like these 2 things don't make him a scheme fit for what coach Smith runs

I don't find his arm impressive either to say he could be a Big Ben type QB.

I make the Ben comparison because of how he moves for his size.

It reminds me of a young healthier Ben.

As for Trask's arm, I don't think it's as strong as Ben's was but you never know until his arm is tested during his proday and workouts.

10 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I make the Ben comparison because of how he moves for his size.

It reminds me of a young healthier Ben.

As for Trask's arm, I don't think it's as strong as Ben's was but you never know until his arm is tested during his proday and workouts.

Not only that but his arm can get stronger. He's a college kid.  Brady's arm was literally a noodle coming out of college.

Still waiting on an answer as to why not from all the people saying no. I cant seem to get one.