Yeah, lets trade Ridley... Sigh...

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

This fan base makes absolutely zero sense. Constantly complaining about the cap yet absolutely terrified of letting any slightly above average player walk or be traded.

Are you saying Ridley is only slightly above average or just making a general statement?

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Maybe somebody can do a poll.  But I am seriously trying to get my head around the this lunacy. Dude is a TD machine with ridiculous skills.

Ridley, by every measure,  has been money since becoming a Falcon & yet there are a few who have a propensity to dismiss the guy as trade bait straight up... WTH?

He's been as productive as any in the league since his first season in 2018.  Where do you guys come up with this silly stuff?  

You cannot help but notice in the following vids how talented he is & for the MR nutcases, you cannot help but notice just how underrated MR is as well.

Not only is he a Saints killer, but there are no corners who can stay with him one on one in a full game.   Watch these vids & tell me we need to get rid of this guy...

Half the morons complaining are going to cry like little biartches when we have to pay this guy money more than Julio to keep him 😂 just watch.

The moron patrol think talent like his comes for free.I mean just see the things over the years written about HOFer in waiting Julio Jones.

Get ready Hash it’s coming this is just the calm before the STORM.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Half the morons complaining are going to cry like little board he’s when we have to pay this guy money ore than Julio to keep him 😂 just watch.

The moron patrol think talent like his comes for free.I mean just see the things over the years written about HOFer in waiting Julio Jones.

His contract will be just as much as julio's too. I guarantee it. If cooper can make as much as julio I know ridley can. Ridley has been the better player by far

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

His contract will be just as much as julio's too. I guarantee it. If cooper can make as much as julio I know ridley can. Ridley has been the better player by far

For some reason TATF hates paying great players hate it.

WR is too valuable a position and Ridley is everything you want in a WR. Makes no sense to trade or let him walk. He’s the type of player you HOPE you get when you draft someone, the best case scenario 

You let other guys walk at less valuable spots that aren’t everything you want at their position, be it a DLineman, OLineman or LBer

8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The vikings did the exact same thing with diggs and ended up with all pro justin jefferson on a rookie contract plus a 4th, 6th and next year's 4th rounder instead of 15 mil a year diggs. You cannot be scared to get rid of good players unless you expect to be in cap **** every year. 

I feel like this is nitpicking without context, including the Tampa Bay WR corps. I'm not saying we should also draft Chase, but I can see the logic from both the fans and FO perspective if they did.

TB was able to get Brown on a vet min deal, and Godwin of course was drafted in the 3rd round. There's already speculation that TB wants to bring both back and although it's likely to see Brown leave due to age, Godwin's only 24 and TB has the space to extend him. Either way, TB had an elite WR corps. Brady certainly had toys to play with and that's without including the TE's making a combined 15 mill I think.

In Minny's case, they also wanted to keep Diggs, but Diggs didn't want to stay due to coaching frustrations. If that issue wasn't a problem, then I could've seen them keeping Diggs and paying 2 WR's good money. In a nutshell, Minny probably lucked out in having Jefferson go off his rookie year and made losing Diggs not as big a deal in the end.

There's few teams that have handed out double digit AAV contract's to their top 2 WR's to include the Browns, Rams, Cardinals, Bengals, and a few others slightly below, at 8 or 9 million AAV with a top paid guy as well. Shiiid, the Browns are even paying Hooper top money. All to have the weapons to win with.

Would assume the Seahawks will want to keep both DK and Lockett. I honestly think we're in a league now where you definitely want to have 2 top WR's when you look at teams like the Cowboys loading up their's. Titan spending 2 first's. Minny obviously spent a first to replace Diggs. So if the plan is to essentially move on from Julio, having Rid and Chase would actually make a lot of sense overall. Oddly enough it's what Minny basically did.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

This fan base makes absolutely zero sense. Constantly complaining about the cap yet absolutely terrified of letting any slightly above average player walk or be traded.

you think Rid is only slightly above average. I dont get it whats the point of drafting players to let them go when their rookie contract ends when they have proved to be good throughout their rookie contract. The reason the contract sucks is cuz we kept pushing the money down the line trying to win now and it costs us since we choked our SB away

4 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

WR is too valuable a position and Ridley is everything you want in a WR. Makes no sense to trade or let him walk. He’s the type of player you HOPE you get when you draft someone, the best case scenario 

You let other guys walk at less valuable spots that aren’t everything you want at their position, be it a DLineman, OLineman or LBer

Since when did wr become more valuable than the lines? 

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

The vikings did the exact same thing with diggs and ended up with all pro justin jefferson on a rookie contract plus a 4th, 6th and next year's 4th rounder instead of 15 mil a year diggs. You cannot be scared to get rid of good players unless you expect to be in cap **** every year. 

they should of gotten rid of Theilen instead cuz he getting up there in age he 30. So at some point he gonna either leave or retire so then instead of Jefferson & Diggs for the future. Now they gonna only have Jefferson and who? A rookie who might not ever be the same player in Diggs. Nah I rather not do that 

5 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

they should of gotten rid of Theilen instead cuz he getting up there in age he 30. So at some point he gonna either leave or retire so then instead of Jefferson & Diggs for the future. Now they gonna only have Jefferson and who? A rookie who might not ever be the same player in Diggs. Nah I rather not do that 

You draft somebody. You don't pay two receivers that kind of money.....

Is this a joke ??  You mean you think we should trade a player as good as Ridley is??  :fuego:

So we should trade Ridley then have to use a Draft pick on a WR player we don't even know can play in the NFL.  

Sounds like somebody wants to cut off  their  nose to spite their Face !!  What on earth..  As my mom used to say.. Man kind boy.

Somebody is cripple to high for crouches !     

21 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

You mean TROFFED LOL

I mean having good lines guarantees a SB go ask Dallas loaded upfront what have they won again.What is it 12 plus years to win a. Playoff game after investing multiple first round picks in protecting there QB.

I mean if everyone just invested upfront it guarantees a SB right,YEAH RIGHT.

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Tons of teams have won super bowls with just average receivers. Brady has won with deion branch as his #1% multiple times. The eagles won with what? Alshon jeffery as their #1. The Seahawks won with Doug baldwin, the ravens won with torrey smith. The giants won with victor cruz....this is in the last 10 years.....

I guess you can win lots of ways.  But having mediocre WR’s isn’t some solution to win the SB 😝

The SB has been won by teams with great ones, average ones & less than avg ones I guess.

But if we happen to have a strong WR on the roster I’d like to keep him as a nice weapon.

This isn’t that complicated for me.  It’s just a simple observation about Ridley.  

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Why would I need to look at highlight videos of games I watched from start to finish? 

KC has Mahomes and Bucs have Brady. The greatest of all time and potentially at one point another guy who will be in that discussion.

And so... what?  
I think he should stay & you don’t.  
No big deal.  I’d like to keep him around as a team strength who gives us first downs & TD’s for the money.  
Go whack another guy lmao. 

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

Half the morons complaining are going to cry like little biartches when we have to pay this guy money more than Julio to keep him 😂 just watch.

Yeah we should get rid of everyone of our studs when the rookie contracts are over.

I just want to keep the guy.  He’s producing nicely.  He gets results & is an offensive playmaker.

LOL it’s not a big deal for me but we have some who just cannot handle the thought of it.

If they trade him so be it.  But I hope they don’t.  One thing about me is I’ll get over it & I don’t have to be right.  

4 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah we should get rid of everyone of our studs when the rookie contracts are over.

I just want to keep the guy.  He’s producing nicely.  He gets results & is an offensive playmaker.

LOL it’s not a big deal for me but we have some who just cannot handle the thought of it.

If they trade him so be it.  But I hope they don’t.  One thing about me is I’ll get over it & I don’t have to be right.  

I mean the hardest thing is do you think he can be a mainstay of the team if he holds that value it’s a no brainer to keep him and pay him.

13 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I guess you can win lots of ways.  But having mediocre WR’s isn’t some solution to win the SB 😝

The SB has been won by teams with great ones, average ones & less than avg ones I guess.

But if we happen to have a strong WR on the roster I’d like to keep him as a nice weapon.

This isn’t that complicated for me.  It’s just a simple observation about Ridley.  

Its simply about resource allocation for some. We tie a lot up in our wr spot and then complain about the defense and ol. I'd much rather have a good defense and less talented wrs than I trash defense and 2 all pro receivers...wrs just cannot win games by themselves

19 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I mean having good lines guarantees a SB go ask Dallas loaded upfront what have they won again.What is it 12 plus years to win a. Playoff game after investing multiple first round picks in protecting there QB.

I mean if everyone just invested upfront it guarantees a SB right,YEAH RIGHT.

No....but did KC get their butt handed to them with three OL starters out for the SB? We would never know in ATL since our OL and DLs pretty much sucked for the last 13 years. You need good trench play to win SBs not necessarily WRs. Ridley gives TF lots of options. I’ll let him figure it out  not a bunch of know it all’s on a message boards.