Russell Wilson Trade Destination: Saints

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't the Saints in worse cap shape than we are?

I need great qbs to stop coming to our division. I do not approve of this. 

"How would you feel about Russell Wilson joining the @Saints?"

On 2/26/2021 at 3:59 PM, Vandy said:

Sounds similar to what Lebron et al in nba did....I don’t even watch nba anymore. 

RW is a top QB, but something about him has always seemed inauthentic.

I've been hearing this about Wilson since he was at NC State. He threw the university under the bus when he went to Wisconsin for his final year of eligibility making it seem like head coach Tom O'Brien kicked him off the team. In reality Wilson had repeatedly told the coaches that he was done with football and signed with Asheville to play baseball and the Wolfpack moved on with Mike Glennon. Well Wilson discovered that he couldn't hit a big league curveballs in Asheville and decided that maybe he wasn't done with football after all. By then, it was too late to rejoin NC State. That didn't stop Wilson from making it seem like the university had did him wrong after he went to Wisconsin. 

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

I've been hearing this about Wilson since he was at NC State. He threw the university under the bus when he went to Wisconsin for his final year of eligibility making it seem like head coach Tom O'Brien kicked him off the team. In reality Wilson had repeatedly told the coaches that he was done with football and signed with Asheville to play baseball and the Wolfpack moved on with Mike Glennon. Well Wilson discovered that he couldn't hit a big league curveballs in Asheville and decided that maybe he wasn't done with football after all. By then, it was too late to rejoin NC State. That didn't stop Wilson from making it seem like the university had did him wrong after he went to Wisconsin. 

What you’re saying lines up with what I heard about that situation at NC State. And I heard it from other college coaches. 

2 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Dang. He is one of my fav non Falcons QB. 

On 2/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, Jesus said:

Why the **** would they trade Wilson?

This new idea that teams should unload their greatest players because of money is absurd. Fix the salary cap so teams can keep their great vets and not scrap their fortunes.

Wilson is the one wanting out of Seattle. Not a money dispute, Wilson has issues with the offense, the OL and seems generally fed up with Pete Carroll.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, Jesus said:

Why the **** would they trade Wilson?

This new idea that teams should unload their greatest players because of money is absurd. Fix the salary cap so teams can keep their great vets and not scrap their fortunes.

You didn’t read huh