Jump to content

Olamide Zaccheaus-NFL Most Underrated Player?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Under rated? Perhaps. Elite? Come on now...

I think he shows how many potentially excellent skill players that the college ranks are churning out.  

Like, honestly. When we get this kid the ball, good things happen. His first reception was a 97 yarder. Had a 100-yard game this season. Held the record at his college for most receptions... and went

Posted Images

9 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Like, honestly. When we get this kid the ball, good things happen. His first reception was a 97 yarder. Had a 100-yard game this season. Held the record at his college for most receptions... and went undrafted. This kid is ELITE. 

Falcons place Olamide Zaccheaus on IR, activate Laquon Treadwell

Slow down. Not elite. He is not a #1, #2 or even a #3. He is a solid piece. Maybe he does eventually become a #3 at some point. Let him actually do something of note while consistently drawing tough assignments. 

Remember Taylor Gabriel? He was an even better piece in our offense in '16. '17 wasn't as good, he left, had a good 2018 in terms of yards, then 2019 was his last season. Opted out of the league in 2020.  Will he even have a spot in 2021?  Point is, don't go calling a guy elite off of a solid effort as a role player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, falcons007 said:

overrated player on TATF. He doesn’t have break away speed nor can get separation. Falcons never replaced Gabriel, Marvin Hall was decent. I do hope they go for a speed threat.

TATF loves scrubs.

Overrated is very aggressive. He could be a #3 in an effective offense. He could step in for a game or two at #2.

Needs probably about two seasons of continued growth to be considered a low to mid #2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, falcons007 said:

overrated player on TATF. He doesn’t have break away speed nor can get separation. Falcons never replaced Gabriel, Marvin Hall was decent. I do hope they go for a speed threat.

TATF loves scrubs.

I think Gage is every bit as good as Gabriel, if not better.  Would still love to add another quality WR in this years draft.  I love Darden

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I think Gage is every bit as good as Gabriel, if not better.  Would still love to add another quality WR in this years draft.  I love Darden

 

 

Gage is much slower and far from a speedy deep threat. Darden looks good but reminds me of a Marcus Green. He had good highlights in college but never translated to NFL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Like, honestly. When we get this kid the ball, good things happen. His first reception was a 97 yarder. Had a 100-yard game this season. Held the record at his college for most receptions... and went undrafted. This kid is ELITE. 

Falcons place Olamide Zaccheaus on IR, activate Laquon Treadwell

Elite? LOL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Gage is much slower and far from a speedy deep threat. Darden looks good but reminds me of a Marcus Green. He had good highlights in college but never translated to NFL. 

Since when is a 4.42 slow, bro?

Gage is sooooo underrated in here. Frankly, he’s better than Gabe was, who benefited from shanny as our OC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Maybe. 4.49 isn't the fastest, but you never know.

 

Just dear Lord please

 

Do not put Calvin at returner.

 

Last thing this offense needs is to start further back because he ran backwards.

Speed isn't always the best predictor to me man.  Having good hands, quick moves to gaps and running hard will get it done.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...