Olamide Zaccheaus-NFL Most Underrated Player?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Under rated? Perhaps. Elite? Come on now...

I think he shows how many potentially excellent skill players that the college ranks are churning out.  

Like, honestly. When we get this kid the ball, good things happen. His first reception was a 97 yarder. Had a 100-yard game this season. Held the record at his college for most receptions... and went

Posted Images

Ahhhh I struggle with him. On one hand I feel as he has alot to improve on. On the other hand I see him as only a complementary piece who will shine when he doesn't have much attention paid to him. Can improve greatly if given a real chance to do so but at what cost would that be. And by that I mean who's snaps would he take

Just now, falcons007 said:

overrated player on TATF. He doesn’t have break away speed nor can get separation. Falcons never replaced Gabriel, Marvin Hall was decent. I do hope they go for a speed threat.

TATF loves scrubs.

Scrubs is derogatory.  "Diamonds in the rough" is more PC.  Get with the program....🤣

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah that cost GM his job, looking for diamonds in rough turning out nothing more than big lumps of coal. 

Absolutely.  I hate that phrase.  What it tells me is that "I have no clue what I'm doing, but watch me take a stab at this random kid over here with a measureable that might apply."

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Dude if he was everything you say he is then why hasn't he overtaken Gage.  We all probably like Zach a lot but what you're selling is simply based upon naivety.  

If the Falcons go into the season with Zach lined up as a WR 1 or 2, then we're seriously downgrading our WR position next year.  

I tried my best not to make a bagging groceries/let the adults make these decisions/couch potato comment because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but my gosh we have to sober up somehow I think my brother!

Come on now, that was one shiny hook and you took the bait.

Dude if he was everything you say he is then why hasn't he overtaken Gage.  We all probably like Zach a lot but what you're selling is simply based upon naivety.  

If the Falcons go into the season with Zach lined up as a WR 1 or 2, then we're seriously downgrading our WR position next year.  

I tried my best not to make a bagging groceries/let the adults make these decisions/couch potato comment because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but my gosh we have to sober up somehow I think my brother!

Not to knock Gage, but I like Olamide's upside more. Maybe not better than Calvin or JJ but at least deserving of WR3.

14 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Overrated?

uh

yeah no

He's not overrated for his current roster position as he brings some roster value, but the way you are portraying him, it's not living in realville.

He's not overrated for his current roster position as he brings some roster value, but the way you are portraying him, it's not living in realville.

•  

And don't worry, no feelings hurt. Just wanted to put this out there for a while, just got over 300 posts

26 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

overrated player on TATF. He doesn’t have break away speed nor can get separation. Falcons never replaced Gabriel, Marvin Hall was decent. I do hope they go for a speed threat.

TATF loves scrubs.

He absolutely does get separation and he does have break away speed.

His biggest issue....like most of our receivers is he is inconsistent in the hands department

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

He absolutely does get separation and he does have break away speed.

His biggest issue....like most of our receivers is he is inconsistent in the hands department

I went back and watched all 22 for our games. Zaccheus is nothing like what TATF thinks he is compared to speed guys in NFL. He is easily replaceable player, let’s see if he can make the roster.