Ryan Clark reacts to Who should be Falcons pick in NO.4 overall pick in NFL Draft?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Decent segment.. until Ryan opened his mouth. 

Thank God I know what ryan clark thinks about pick 4 now. That's been on my mind for a few months now....sometimes I'd be in the middle of an argument with somebody on here and I'd think to myself...'

Man i wish the top of the draft was heavy with pass rush....

4 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

The first lady was right about Falcons trying to drum up trade value for the 4th pick. The others not so much.

I honestly have no clue at this point.

Cases can be made for drafting or not drafting a QB at 4.

If the Falcons do choose to go QB at 4, then Fontenot and Smith will have to make sure to hit on those later picks and FA signings.

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

If the Falcons do choose to go QB at 4, then Fontenot and Smith will have to make sure to hit on those later picks and FA signings.

I agree. They may not be great but if fields has all the ability coach smith can probably develop him. Tanahill was left for dead before him. At the same time i think they tried to work woth Mariota but he busted. Dont think he has the arm fields has though.

Its really a flip of a coin sadly.

4 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Ain't got nothing against him.

...... don't know why he had to bring up 28-3 as a reason to say Ryan isn't good enough tho.

Yeah he fired off a shot but it meant nothing to me. People (not you in particular) really need to get over SB51. I mean seriously, I think counseling is in order for some around here. Can't believe people really get hurt over that. 95 % of that roster and coaches are gone, h*ll Brady's won 2 and loss one since then. The whole 28-3 thing is old and shouldn't still be a feather ruffler at this point. But to Clark's original point, it's not a bad idea to look at a future QB considering we've been plummetting downhill for the last 4 yrs since that Superbowl. Not blaming Matt for anything but when you're a new regime trying to change a team and evolve, it starts with the head (QB in this situation).

1 minute ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Yeah he fired off a shot but it meant nothing to me. People (not you in particular) really need to get over SB51. I mean seriously, I think counseling is in order for some around here. Can't believe people really get hurt over that. 95 % of that roster and coaches are gone, h*ll Brady's won 2 and loss one since then. The whole 28-3 thing is old and shouldn't still be a feather ruffler at this point. But to Clark's original point, it's not a bad idea to look at a future QB considering we've been plummetting downhill for the last 4 yrs since that Superbowl. Not blaming Matt for anything but when you're a new regime trying to change a team and evolve, it starts with the head (QB in this situation).

True.

Personally 28-3 doesn't bother me. I just didn't understand why Clark would use that SB loss as a reason why Ryan isn't good enough to win a SB with.

It may have been more of a jab though because he grew up a Saints fan.

12 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah whos knows what we do really. I agree also a case can be made either way. My thing again is can we win now with the new coaches scheme, FA and the draft? If so you don't draft a QB at 4 in the first. At least not yet. Now if Matt is gone next year, then you do go QB if they believe in one of these guys. I believe Matt can play at a high level 3-5 years though. So year 4 or 5 is they year you draft someone or target a FA QB to sit an learn. 

Thank God I know what ryan clark thinks about pick 4 now. That's been on my mind for a few months now....sometimes I'd be in the middle of an argument with somebody on here and I'd think to myself...'you know, I wonder what ryan clark thinks we should do' 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Thank God I know what ryan clark thinks about pick 4 now. That's been on my mind for a few months now....sometimes I'd be in the middle of an argument with somebody on here and I'd think to myself...'you know, I wonder what ryan clark thinks we should do' 

Now that's seriously funny. 🤣🤣 or maybe my kind of humor. IDK.

39 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

What y'all got against Ryan Clark? I agreed with mostly everything he said lol.

because Ryan did more than enough on his  part to win that game.  The opposing QB actually did just about everything to try and lose it. Ryan Clark would have had a better argument if he said that Matty  and the falcons were cursed. 

Edited by Drvillain
39 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Chappelle lol

45 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

True.

Personally 28-3 doesn't bother me. I just didn't understand why Clark would use that SB loss as a reason why Ryan isn't good enough to win a SB with.

It may have been more of a jab though because he grew up a Saints fan.

in total fairness,  regardless of play selection, etc - you cannot 100% absolve Matt of 28-3 - I mean, he was the QB and needed to make 1-2 more plays.   I know how it went down w/ the penalty, not running the ball at end, etc - but it was 28-3 and it didn't have to come down to what it did.