Fontenot and Smith discuss Draft

1 hour ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

DLed is an unfortunate, and ever-present embarrassment to Atlanta. How that guy still has a job in the industry, I truly have no idea. 

I said before....its deeper than sports...or his stupidity....

This is Atlanta.....black mecca...HBCU graduate.....he his entangled in deep circles here.....He ain't going nowhere unless he wants too....and he ain't going nowhere because nobody else will hire his dumb ***.. 

13 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I said before....its deeper than sports...or his stupidity....

This is Atlanta.....black mecca...HBCU graduate.....he his entangled in deep circles here.....He ain't going nowhere unless he wants too....and he ain't going nowhere because nobody else will hire his dumb ***.. 

I mean, you may have a point there. It's inexplicable to me why he's still working in that position. His communication skills are the poorest I have ever encountered in news and media. 

Give him until the draft and most everyone here will turn on him just like they will turn on A Smith. It’s coming - the draft first The GM second the OC third the DC fourth. It’s coming baby just watch and that’s even if we make thePOs

Edited by Atl Falcon
2 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

I mean, you may have a point there. It's inexplicable to me why he's still working in that position. His communication skills are the poorest I have ever encountered in news and media. 

Yeah, its bad when you have the question planned and fumble it. I can see if you struggled answers all the questions but giving two? He was a little better with the 2nd one.

Conway or whatever her name is misused a word. I hate her stories and the info she provides.

4 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Give him until the draft and most everyone here will turn on him just like they will turn on A Smith. It’s coming - the draft first The GM second the OC third the DC third and AS fourth. It’s coming baby just watch and that’s even if we make thePOs

Its a given, you can't please everyone. I will give them two years.

36 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Uh oh, I heard something about "the process"... Lol 😁

Jk, I really like both these guys. TF isn't wasting his breath on Dled. 

I love that he always -- ALWAYS -- takes a moment to crack back at DLed. It's good for him.  It reminds him he isn't that important while also being light hearted.

Then again, DLed seems like the kind of guy who might grab a rifle and climb a clock tower, so.......