Who are your top draft targets for the Falcons?

Mine are in no particular order…

Justin Fields

Najee Harris

Trey Sermon

Divine Deablo

Marvin Wilson

Quinn Meinerz

Landon Dickerson

Deonte Brown

Brevin Jordan

Carlos Basham Jr

Quincy Roche

Dylan Moses

Pete Werner

Asante Samuel Jr

Lorenzo Neal Jr

Chris Rumph II

Trill Williams

Caden Sterns

Shaun Wade

I really hope we get some combination of these players.

45 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I don't really know names, but know the type I'd like to see.  Smart center, utility interior lineman, nose tackle, a head hunting safety, a bad *** corner with man skills, an edge rusher with crazy motor, a fast outside linebacker.

I notice you didn't include a qb who wears a cape, throws 70yd passes faster than a speeding bullet, and leaps tall de's in a single bound. Lol

Dang. There are so many. And really it just depends on when we select them. Like I don't want to pick Najee Harris at 4 but he would be on my list.

Smith, Surtain, Farley, Horn, Pitts, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Ossai, Oweh, any OL from NDSU or ND, RBs Harris, Carter, Gainwell, Williams, or Patterson (and others), Wyatt Davis, Barmore, Nixon, Moehrig, Collins, Basham.... that's just a short list in the first couple rounds.

Just to list since guys I actually like a ton but they haven't been listed I'll go with Zach Wilson and Trey Lance.  I love MR2 and what he's brought to team in his career but both these guys have something he's never had and that's a very strong arm throwing the ball.  I can't help but be intrigued by arm strength.

8 minutes ago, Em_Jae20 said:

Just to list since guys I actually like a ton but they haven't been listed I'll go with Zach Wilson and Trey Lance.  I love MR2 and what he's brought to team in his career but both these guys have something he's never had and that's a very strong arm throwing the ball.  I can't help but be intrigued by arm strength.

You can beat the crap out of a team throwing 5-15 yard passes.

Rather than arm strength, i want a guy who is smart enough to read defenses, work through progressions, and hit the open reciever. We are not going to live off of 30-40 yd passes. If we try, we'll end up in the same place that koetter took us.

Edited by Williamb
Addition
25 minutes ago, Williamb said:

You can beat the crap out of a team throwing 5-15 yard passes.

Rather than arm strength, i want a guy who is smart enough to read defenses, work through progressions, and hit the open reciever. We are not going to live off of 30-40 yd passes. If we try, we'll end up in the same place that koetter took us.

I'm not saying that is the only thing I'm looking for but to have arm strength as one of his multiple winning traits would be a welcome sight for our Falcons

38 minutes ago, Em_Jae20 said:

**** yeah, Kyle Boller baby! 😁

4 minutes ago, Em_Jae20 said:

I'm not saying that is the only thing I'm looking for but to have arm strength as one of his multiple winning traits would be a welcome sight for our Falcons

What I'm saying is that with this scheme we already have that and none of the top 4 are within years of attaining it.

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

**** yeah, Kyle Boller baby! 😁

Lol...Boller threw **** near 50 ints in college alone.  Again not saying arm strength is the only thing that an NFL QB needs but its definitely a trait, among multiple, that can help and aide in winning consistently

Just now, Em_Jae20 said:

Lol...Boller threw **** near 50 ints in college alone.  Again not saying arm strength is the only thing that an NFL QB needs but its definitely a trait, among multiple, that can help and aide in winning consistently

I’m just Joshin’ ya man it’s all good. Boller was a low blow...We could get lucky and get a guy like Jamarcus Russell with a rocket arm! 😁