TF Was Just On Dukes & Bell

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude... I see you edited this after you posted. Can you edit it again with a translation we can understand? Appreciate it!

I love watching football high as well. It's not safe for the players to be high, tho.  

Did you mean him and his wife like High School Football or getting "high" and watching football? This TF guy might be moving up my board, depending on that answer! Watch that video of him and Smi

Posted Images

5 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

Did you mean him and his wife like High School Football or getting "high" and watching football?

This TF guy might be moving up my board, depending on that answer! Watch that video of him and Smith in the "Shopping Mall", just saying😀. AS looks like he has seen his fair share of moon rocks as well.

This made me lol. Thank you.

6 hours ago, blknoble357 said:

It wasnt an agenda driven post, I just posted what I heard and read. Kinda like everyone on this board has do so. If you have an issue with the post, me or even the people mentioned in this post, than thats a you issue.  Seems like a lot of hater aide on your part if you ask me; take a chill pill and relax.

Ohh, ok.

Actually you post the same love fest for Fields in every post on the board, it gets quite stale, but if you think it’s Hateraid, then roll with it. 

8 hours ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

I have a hard time believing they can take a QB at 4 and adhere to Blank's win now mandate. The best thing for now and the future is to take the best players available and acquire as many picks as possible.

Reaching for the third or fourth QB would be a mistake. If Ryan was a FA it would make sense to spread the money around. But when you know who you're QB is going to be you don't draft another in the top 10.

You assume whatever QB is on the board is the 3rd or 4th QB they make have whoever is there as 1 or 2 on their board ... and I’m sure AB realizes this team is not built to win now we’ve gotten worse year by year we didn’t just have one bad season we were trending down