TF Was Just On Dukes & Bell

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/02/23/terry-fontenot-we-have-to-make-some-hard-decisions-on-falcons-roster/

Dukes asked about Justin Fields. At first he said, the Falcons had a call with the local high schools in the area than he backed tracked and said, well we have reached out to a couple of local high schools. Says, he and his wife loves High School Football. It's on the 92.9 the Game website, go listen if you want 

Edited by blknoble357
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude... I see you edited this after you posted. Can you edit it again with a translation we can understand? Appreciate it!

I love watching football high as well. It's not safe for the players to be high, tho.  

Did you mean him and his wife like High School Football or getting "high" and watching football? This TF guy might be moving up my board, depending on that answer! Watch that video of him and Smi

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, blknoble357 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/02/23/terry-fontenot-we-have-to-make-some-hard-decisions-on-falcons-roster/

Dukes asked about Justin Fields. At first he said, we had a call with the local high school than he backed tracked and said, well we reached out to a couple of local hight schools. Says, he and his wife loves High Football. It's on the 92.9 the Game website, go listen if you want 

Did you mean him and his wife like High School Football or getting "high" and watching football?

This TF guy might be moving up my board, depending on that answer! Watch that video of him and Smith in the "Shopping Mall", just saying😀. AS looks like he has seen his fair share of moon rocks as well.

42 minutes ago, blknoble357 said:

Dukes asked about Justin Fields. At first he said, we had a call with the local high school than he backed tracked and said, well we reached out to a couple of local hight schools. Says, he and his wife loves High Football. It's on the 92.9 the Game website, go listen if you want 

I love High Football too. If Dey draft Fields at fo’ den Dey REALLY love High Football fa sho’.

10 minutes ago, apl2g said:

My favorite thing he said was when he was asked what are the strongest parts of this team, he said, we have a quarterback. I’m hoping that means no QB at 4..

I have a hard time believing they can take a QB at 4 and adhere to Blank's win now mandate. The best thing for now and the future is to take the best players available and acquire as many picks as possible.

Reaching for the third or fourth QB would be a mistake. If Ryan was a FA it would make sense to spread the money around. But when you know who you're QB is going to be you don't draft another in the top 10.

51 minutes ago, blknoble357 said:

Hive Sop dap! 

27 minutes ago, PointSwayzee said:

Did you mean him and his wife like High School Football or getting "high" and watching football?

This TF guy might be moving up my board, depending on that answer! Watch that video of him and Smith in the "Shopping Mall", just saying😀. AS looks like he has seen his fair share of moon rocks as well.

Sorry....High School Football.....😅🤣🤣😂

6 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

Oh my gosh, he likes high school football, it’s official we are drafting Fields!!!! It’ll be a good thing once we get out of the off-season and move past these agenda slanted posts.

They're also going to hire Daryl Strawberry to teach Justin how to slide without hurting himself.

Strawberry Fields forever.

17 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

Oh my gosh, he likes high school football, it’s official we are drafting Fields!!!! It’ll be a good thing once we get out of the off-season and move past these agenda slanted posts.

It wasnt an agenda driven post, I just posted what I heard and read. Kinda like everyone on this board has do so. If you have an issue with the post, me or even the people mentioned in this post, than thats a you issue.  Seems like a lot of hater aide on your part if you ask me; take a chill pill and relax.

Edited by blknoble357
2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Everyone caught the part where he compared his son playing Madden to our fan base, right?

I love TF.  Dude is incapable of BS.

That is funny and so so true.

I have often said that the combination of Madden and Fantasy football has altered the way we watch football for the worst.