So What Do We Think About Isaiah Wilson

I mean, maybe for a 7th round pick? A 7th round pick that likely won't play much for us or a guy that has talent, but may not even want to play, but could? 

But even then, I may just keep the 7th rounder lol. Doesn't sound like Wilson has any desire to play football at all so it would just be a waste of time. 

The social media thing really says all you have to say.  It's childish and completely immature to air your displeasure out over the air waves.  You cannot take that back.  It's out there.  Words have meaning.  He's radioactive, spoiled, and has no idea that he is toxic.  Social media is a blessing and a millstone level to carry of a curse if you air your displeasure.  

You (supposedly) have freedom of speech currently.  But, you are not free of the ramifications of what you say.  There are always consequences.

30 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

The social media thing really says all you have to say.  It's childish and completely immature to air your displeasure out over the air waves.  You cannot take that back.  It's out there.  Words have meaning.  He's radioactive, spoiled, and has no idea that he is toxic.  Social media is a blessing and a millstone level to carry of a curse if you air your displeasure.  

You (supposedly) have freedom of speech currently.  But, you are not free of the ramifications of what you say.  There are always consequences.

This, too. 

35 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

I agree and will add a caveat however;  this is correct as long as it fits the national narrative of the time.

27 minutes ago, Summerhill said:

Only mess with him if he gets cut. Don't give up anything for him. 

Exactly. He's not even worth a conditional pick in a trade at this point and could send the wrong message to the locker room. I think TF and AS want to avoid that. BUT reading you comment had me nodding my head saying yea, if he was cut that would be a different story.

Come on man..  didn't we learn anything from the train wreck with Takk?   I get the guy has talent and all but he is acting with the same immaturity that Takk showed (and worse with the DUI, being put on the "non-football" list with the team for undisclosed issues) with even less results (just a handful of snaps all last season as a 1st round pick) to back any of his talent up.   No thanks!  This dude seems like the kind of guy who needs to hit rock bottom before he wakes up (if he ever does) and has a chance to salvage his pro career.  I'd sooner give a shot to a guy who was out of football for a season, got his life together, and is ready to put his heart and soul into coming back than to bring in another immature malcontent who has shown no signs of wanting to put any effort into keeping the incredible gift of a career playing a GAME for a living.

The quotes from the Titans GM are very telling on where he is right now:  "He's going to have to make a determination on whether he wants to do what it takes to play pro football. That will be on him"

Just now, pa_falcon_fan said:

Come on man..  didn't we learn anything from the train wreck with Takk?   I get the guy has talent and all but he is acting with the same immaturity that Takk showed (and worse with the DUI, being put on the "non-football" list with the team for undisclosed issues) with even less results (just a handful of snaps all last season as a 1st round pick) to back any of his talent up.   No thanks!  This dude seems like the kind of guy who needs to hit rock bottom before he wakes up (if he ever does) and has a chance to salvage his pro career.  I'd sooner give a shot to a guy who was out of football for a season, got his life together, and is ready to put his heart and soul into coming back than to bring in another immature malcontent who has shown no signs of wanting to put any effort into keeping the incredible gift of a career playing a GAME for a living.

The quotes from the Titans GM are very telling on where he is right now:  "He's going to have to make a determination on whether he wants to do what it takes to play pro football. That will be on him"

That quote says it all. End of story. No thanks.