Another Pre-Draft Article...

blknoble357

Fields may have looked good against Clemson this year, but he was not very good against an Alabama defense that wasn't as good as you may think. Plus the other games he played in this year that we don't need to bring up again. Don't let the name on the jersey fool you, the Alabama defense this year was good enough, but nothing special. Sure he was banged up, but yeah. 

He may be tough, but taking him at 4 would be a mistake. Wanting to move on from Ryan is one thing, but moving on him from just to move on from him isn't smart (unless you believe in Wilson, Fields, Lance, etc.). I just personally don't believe in any of them. Maybe Wilson, but that one report about him being a rich, spoiled kid has me nervous.

Next year's QB class looks better IMO. Howell, Rattler, Slovis. I'll just wait for one of those. 

32 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Fields may have looked good against Clemson this year, but he was not very good against an Alabama defense that wasn't as good as you may think. Plus the other games he played in this year that we don't need to bring up again. Don't let the name on the jersey fool you, the Alabama defense this year was good enough, but nothing special. Sure he was banged up, but yeah. 

He may be tough, but taking him at 4 would be a mistake. Wanting to move on from Ryan is one thing, but moving on him from just to move on from him isn't smart (unless you believe in Wilson, Fields, Lance, etc.). I just personally don't believe in any of them. Maybe Wilson, but that one report about him being a rich, spoiled kid has me nervous.

Next year's QB class looks better IMO. Howell, Rattler, Slovis. I'll just wait for one of those. 

Heck yeah, Howell would be perfect!