Since cap money is never an issue (haha), let us discuss free agents in positions of need at the moment. This will be the first move Fontenot plays in this revisional game of chess. I did not include qbs in this because they suck and there will be many more to choose from after the draft that get released or if we draft one ourselves.

Safties:

Justin Simmons, Marcus Williams, Anthony Harris, John Johnson III, Malik Hooker, Marcus Maye, Xavier Woods

Guards:

Brandon Scherff, Joe Thuney, Matt Feiler

Centers: 

Corey Linsley, Austin Reiter, David Andrews, Ted Karras, Alex Mack, Austin Blythe

Corners:

Shaq Griffin, William Jackson III, Ronald Darby, Desmond King, Brian Poole, Troy Hill, Chidobe Awuzie, Jason Verrett, Quinton Dunbar, Patrick Peterson, Xavier Rhodes, Richard Sherman, Mike Hilton, Cameron Sutton, Ahkello Witherspoon, Mackensie Alexander, K'Waun Williams

DL:

Leonard Williams, JJ Watt, Dalvin Tomlinson, Shelby Harris, DaQuan Jones, Ndamukong Suh

Edge:

Jadeveon Clowney, Yannick Ngakoue, Shaq Barrett, Carl Lawson, Leonard Floyd, Haason Reddick, Bud Dupree, Matthew Judon, Melvin Ingram, Trey Hendrickson, Romeo Okwara, Olivier Vernon, Justin Houston, Evetson Griffen, Tyus Bowser, Tarell Basham, Jordan Jenkins

What holes would you like to fill BEFORE the draft? Try to be semi-realistic with your spending if you can control yourselves!

My picks..

Marcus Williams, Brandon Scherff, Matthew Judon, and Brian Poole (welcome back)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since cap money is never an issue (haha), let us discuss free agents in positions of need at the moment. This will be the first move Fontenot plays in this revisional game of chess. I did not include

Mike Davis tweeted tonight that he loves Atlanta...we have a need for rb...ijs...

Davis was practically a number 1 rb due to mccaffery’s injury last year and he ran for 695 and 6 rushing touchdowns averaging 3.9 ypc.    Gurley ran for 678 w 9 rushing td and avg 3.5 ypc.   

1 hour ago, Mister pudding said:

Since cap money is never an issue (haha), let us discuss free agents in positions of need at the moment. This will be the first move Fontenot plays in this revisional game of chess. I did not include qbs in this because they suck and there will be many more to choose from after the draft that get released or if we draft one ourselves.

Safties:

Justin Simmons, Marcus Williams, Anthony Harris, John Johnson III, Malik Hooker, Marcus Maye, Xavier Woods

Guards:

Brandon Scherff, Joe Thuney, Matt Feiler

Centers: 

Corey Linsley, Austin Reiter, David Andrews, Ted Karras, Alex Mack, Austin Blythe

Corners:

Shaq Griffin, William Jackson III, Ronald Darby, Desmond King, Brian Poole, Troy Hill, Chidobe Awuzie, Jason Verrett, Quinton Dunbar, Patrick Peterson, Xavier Rhodes, Richard Sherman, Mike Hilton, Cameron Sutton, Ahkello Witherspoon, Mackensie Alexander, K'Waun Williams

DL:

Leonard Williams, JJ Watt, Dalvin Tomlinson, Shelby Harris, DaQuan Jones, Ndamukong Suh

Edge:

Jadeveon Clowney, Yannick Ngakoue, Shaq Barrett, Carl Lawson, Leonard Floyd, Haason Reddick, Bud Dupree, Matthew Judon, Melvin Ingram, Trey Hendrickson, Romeo Okwara, Olivier Vernon, Justin Houston, Evetson Griffen, Tyus Bowser, Tarell Basham, Jordan Jenkins

What holes would you like to fill BEFORE the draft? Try to be semi-realistic with your spending if you can control yourselves!

My picks..

Marcus Williams, Brandon Scherff, Matthew Judon, and Brian Poole (welcome back)

What's funny. Poole was my favorite DB. He is now a top 5 NB. That dude would kill in this system

DL Leonard Williams

CB Marcus Williams

add them with a back load in the contract that fixes the DL in the 3-4 / 4-3  

Leonard Williams , Marlon Davidson, Grady Jarrett, Dante Fowler

with John Cominsky maybe Deadrin Senat (if they like him) with some draft picks!!!  

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

The one position that REALLY makes sense to fill in Free Agency to me is Center.  In one move, we can move Hennessy to Left Guard.  We draft an interior lineman, and resign Gono perhaps.  Our line is stronger.  

I say bring back the Mack truck on a 1-2 year deal. He will probably do real well under Arthur Smith.

S - Marcus Williams makes sense with Fontenot being our GM, but I'm not sure we can afford him. We will see. But he's certainly the guy I would want. Maybe Earl Thomas is worth a look, since he would come cheaper and with a chip on his shoulder. 

RB - Mike Davis is a guy I covet for our team. He's just a hard-nosed baller. I don't even generally support the idea of signing RB's in FA, but this guy would be an asset. 

Some may laugh at me on this, but EDGE - Justin Houston would be a huge acquisition for this team. Yes, he's got a lot of wear on those tires, but the guy has played 16 games each of the last two years, and has amassed 19 sacks and 3 FF over that time in Indy. He's a guy who would make a difference on the field, and would make an even bigger difference in the locker room. And he wouldn't break the bank. 

And like the OP (Mister Pudding), I would also welcome back CB - Brian Poole with open arms. The guy is an aggressive NB and has a serious appetite for the ball. 

That is my two penny's worth. 

Davis was practically a number 1 rb due to mccaffery’s injury last year and he ran for 695 and 6 rushing touchdowns averaging 3.9 ypc. 

Gurley ran for 678 w 9 rushing td and avg 3.5 ypc. 

y’all praise one and **** on the other. Maybe Carolina doesn’t have the weapons we have but they also didn’t have DK calling their plays so it’s a pretty fair comparison. Let’s just pump the breaks a bit on Davis